The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wedding, it's getting closer :)

3 posters

Go down

The Wedding, it's getting closer :) Empty The Wedding, it's getting closer :)

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:28 pm

Just an update.

Like a month away now. Time October 26th, 2 pm, Cambridge Street United in Lindsay Ontario.

YOU are invited eh. I realize getting here is unlikely but, I want you to know you ARE invited.

So things checked off recently (last month or so).

D'arcy is now legally D'arcy Elizabeth Wells. Me I am legally Lesley Bunny Niyori.
Our married name will be Niyori Wells (D'arcy says it sounds best this way).

D'arcy's divorce is finalized (yes, took a while but we were not concerned).
Went for final fitting of our dresses, and paid them off (still need to pay for final fitting).

Celia, if you still have a mind to visit, the option is still open. You'll be able to meet a great number of transgender girls in my region. Mostly our age. Half of my wedding party is transgender.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The Wedding, it's getting closer :) Empty Re: The Wedding, it's getting closer :)

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:04 pm

Thank you for the invitation, but I will not make it to your great and happy day. Enjoy the rest of your lives together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The Wedding, it's getting closer :) Empty Re: The Wedding, it's getting closer :)

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:20 am

Oh my gosh.

Sorry Lesley! Of course I'd love to be there and I feel bad coz I said I would try. Looked at the flights, looked at my rota, which, being honest, I probably could have got time off for....

But I'm saving up for Rhinoplasty, I have to have a turny up nose! I was quoted 6 grand by my Guildford placcy and still have only about 3 spare atm and can't max my cards anymore. I can't stop having to do for myself what I have to do. I promise I will make good all my visits once that is done, though apple shaving might have to be the next after this quest.... so....

But if you are coming here, as I said I will happily pick you up and take you to North London? It's a way from me, but I'd like to meet you if I could, we could have a bit of a laugh, the three of us! I do have quite a break in rota end of October, six days, and coz it's intense after, another six in early November! I feel I should be there and feel bad, coz I'd like to meet you, I'd like to then travel south and meet Miki..... what can I do, when I have to do stuff I want done? I will do this travelling stuff especially when I hit 60, coz I'll get a big lump sum, along with my Home Office pension from my early years. That's next September. I will have enough then, to do everything I want. Knowing my luck, I'll keel over from a seizure, or be murdered before then, coz of my dangerous life or the hrt.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:12 pm

No problem Celia. D'arcy and I are toning down the honeymoon plans.

We're doing an overnight in Fenelon Falls and then back home. Plan is to do something grander next year (2020) likely in December.

By 2021, I am hoping to be seeing some really nice places. Washington State (several friends), NYC (D'arcy's friend), and possibly England.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:13 pm

I don't know what's wrong with yer nose, but that's yer business.

I don't have an adam's apple for some reason.

I'd like to not need to shave.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:15 pm

Hi Lesley!!!

Best wishes for the wedding, I hope all goes very well!

Oh, it's just me. I would like it a lot more feminine, it would actually make me very pretty I think to have it small and turned up. I'd like to be so that I could have a good choice of men, not so that they are ultra handsome or physique even, but being a good judge of character, be able to have a better chance of finding someone with a big heart and good character. Having rhinoplasty would give me more confidence in that too.

As you know, laser is the very best way to banish shaving. The studios are expensive and slow and are good for stubborn areas, but now you can buy home lasers for that, (not IPL, that is different). It would depend on the hair type, thickness of hair, colour and.... (can't think of the word!!!).... closeness in quantity upon the face. If you have sparse amounts, the home laser will work. If the facial hair is fine, (like mine was), that will work well too. The colour has to be light brown to black also, because laser does not work on fair or grey hair, (electrolysis is the way forward for them). Thick hair is also not suitable. The reason is, that if it is thick hair, or hair dispersed thickly will result in severe burning to the skin before destroying the follicle. An experienced operator in a salon would know what to do in those cases.

I have areas where the hairs that are grey have returned and they need shaving, I can get away with 48 hours, but all my dark ones are gone with few, occasional stragglers turning up. I zap them with my laser. It's not terribly expensive, you can get a precison one for £200. Ones that do larger areas are about £450 and are good for legs and larger areas.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:56 pm

Well it's getting exciting then Lesley. Just think, it wasn't so long ago when getting married, at least officially wouldn't be possible. Times have changed for the better. I even saw a flying instructor of mine on Facebook getting married to a man. I really had no idea he was gay. He was one of the best Instructors I flew with, tough but fair.

Incidentally I don't have an Adams apple either. I wonder if that's why my voice was always a bit higher then many males.

Great tips on the hair Celia, I must get me one of those lasers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:41 pm

Things continue to move forward. Hurdle after hurdle is being met and overcome.

The biggest challenge to peace of mind was D'arcy fiiiiinally putting the divorce behind her.

The other day I got a shock, well I had my own divorce document letter, but never opened it (wasn't interested at the time). Turns out it didn't actually have the certificate. So I had to scoot up to the court building to get one.

Simple matter, but threw me off for a moment.

We are going to go and get the marriage certificate on Monday.

D'arcy continues to fight off issues of her past, so even this close to the wedding and she's still dealing with struggles.

She grew up around a steady diet of negativity, and it has left a lot of scars for me to heal.
She lacks confidence in herself, in her worth, in her abilities and it plagues her a lot.

But she's slowly beginning to listen to me when I tell her she's a lot more than she realizes.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:22 am

Hi Lesley!

You tell D'Arcy she is worth her weight in gold I've seen many of her pics! You two are diamonds my dear Lesley and she should not doubt herself for one moment, she is beautiful.

The days tick down and jitters are natural, but it will be the happiest day in both of your lives. Coz weddings always give the collywobbles, especially on the day..... for some reason everyone gets worried, I have always given great advice to many couples! It always, but always, turns out ok. Even if some little thing..... may seem big at the time.... goes wrong, at the end of the day everything is good and ya can laugh at any screw up. You will be fine girls.... and as I said, ya are a couple of sweethearts, y'all be fine.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down