The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perhaps something you were not expecting from me...

4 posters

Go down

Perhaps something you were not expecting from me... Empty Perhaps something you were not expecting from me...

Post  CarolynAH Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:29 am

A side of me I am learning to let out.

Me, just out of bed, tired, and no makeup beyond a quick dab of lipstick.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Perhaps something you were not expecting from me... Empty Re: Perhaps something you were not expecting from me...

Post  xfortran Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Nothing wrong with any of that.

xfortran

Back to top Go down

Perhaps something you were not expecting from me... Empty Re: Perhaps something you were not expecting from me...

Post  CarolynAH Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:01 pm

More "normal" versions of me...
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  xfortran Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Still nothing wrong with any of it, but I do see why you might say it is a bit different then your normal. You know my thoughts on the first set.

Personally I tend to avoid being in pictures as I am not photogenic. (self perception perhaps, but it is what it is).

xfortran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:49 pm

You's purdy. I love you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps something you were not expecting from me... 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:42 am

Thanks, I have gotten a bit soft in the tummy from eating at wierd hours and eating out more because of dating. I wish I were able to look at myself and be happier with my appearance but it takes time.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi Carolyn!

I really like the first batch for they are very artistic. Amazing! The first pic of you in the second shots is my favourite of them, you seem so pretty, layed back and as I always say, with such beautiful hair. The eating at strange times follows us all..... the best way to eat is the 16 hour clear method. So that involves only eating between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. or 9-5, but never past 7, too close to bedtime, unless you're planning to stay up late... it really works. Yoghurt for breakfast if up early is a slight cheat upon that, but not too bad. Of course, you can't just order coffee or wine upon a dinner date, so that messes my advice up quicktime!!!! Sorry!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum