The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My trip to Africa

2 posters

Go down

My trip to Africa  Empty My trip to Africa

Post  Guest Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:38 pm

It's nearly over. One long haul flight to  survive. 

I'll finally get home on Tuesday. It's been quite an experience. More when I get home finally on Tuesday.

Last edited by mariehart1 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My trip to Africa  Empty Re: My trip to Africa

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:45 pm

Enjoy your trip but be VERY careful. We cannot lose any members from our small list of members.

Hurry home!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:28 pm

I'm home, exhausted but pleased to be home yet still a little bit back in Africa. I see  why it sucks people in. My friend really dropped me iin it. I was no tourist he made sure of that.

Last edited by mariehart1 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:30 pm

Welcome home and safely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:56 am

Hi Marie and Miki!

Welcome home Marie!!!! Have to sleep just got in from nights and having a cuppa before sleepy peepy byes, catch y'up later!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:39 pm

Oh come on Marie, all I did last week was play badminton twice and lots, I mean lots, of shopping! Tell us more. More! More! More!!!!!

I pulled a muscly in my left thumb, I think I told you gals here, can't remeberer…. so golf is a bit of a no-no at the moment, I so need to tone up my game too! Can't go too long, else all my praccypoo gets defenestrated!

So, anyway, I watched the Euro 2020 draw and Norway will be in England's group.... that' if they beat Serbia and then either Israel or Scotland. England are joint favourites! How did they work that one out!!!!!???  I think Norway have a good chance, they should beat Serbia and probably then Scotland, but I can't see them getting out of a group that includes Croatia, England and the Czechia!

I know Ireland are in there somewhere? Maybe Marie knows what is happening with them? I always like Ireland to do well, ever since Jack Charlton got good results with them, I liked Jack Charlton!

So Marie, ya don't get away without telling us all! I wanna know about the Elephants, Hippos et al and aeryplaney type stuff!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Yes Ireland has to get through some playoffs. Even if they did it looks like a tough group.

As for the trip. I  don't know how or why but I've come back different. I lost weight for a start.

Last edited by mariehart1 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:55 pm

mariehart1 wrote:Flying over some rugged Bush country. My friend pointed out that if we go down now. They may never find us.
I hope this statement was made AFTER you landed Exclamation

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Wow, Africa sounds very scary these days, though perhaps it has always been so? It's a shame these countries were not left well and corruption is so rife..... perhaps the colonial nations should have entrenched and oversaw indelible constututions? I don't know, coz it's not really for me to say.

But, most importantly, you are home safely! I would so love to see all those animals and that, especially Elephant, but I guess I will continue to holiday in the West and keep it at that.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:20 am

MichaelaSJ wrote:
mariehart1 wrote:Flying over some rugged Bush  country. My friend pointed out that if we go down now. They may never find us.
I hope this statement was made AFTER you landed Exclamation
No, he happily pointed it out mid flight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Oh Marie,

Such shortigans! We wanted to hear tales of derring do! Ya must have found some bits fascinating! Do tell!!!!

Celia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:47 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:Oh Marie,

Such shortigans! We wanted to hear tales of derring do! Ya must have found some bits fascinating! Do tell!!!!

Celia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Yes I  know C, but  I'm suddenly  aware  my  experience is fairly unique and I  risk being outed. Closeted as I  am this is scary.
One of the reasons I've hidden  myself recently 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum