The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My many watches!!!!

4 posters

Go down

My many watches!!!! Empty My many watches!!!!

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi Everyone!!!!

Looking for some Christmas wine bottle gift bags I knew I had the back of my big store cupboard, I found a tray of about six of my watches. Three were still going, one is a windy up one and the others needed batteries which I do myself.... coz I got lots and it's cheapier than going to the jeweller! Though some have backs I can't open....

I grabbed some of my others and photoied them. I'm sure I have more somewhere, anyway, it still surprised me that I even have as many as 22! Some have memories! The top left is my oldest one, it is a USSR Sekonda given to me by Chris one Christmas when I was about 22, it is one of two men's ones here, though the big blue two are unisex sports watches that I wear at Badminton.

Among my favourites are the big faced cheapo Citron, fourth from the left at the bottom, the square faced Cynthia Rowley black one second from left. My most favouristical is the Oasis watch left of the blue rubbery ones, I do wear that most. The classiest is the gold one left of that, but I'm not gonna say much else, I don't want to get burglified! The Mickey Mouse has memories, it's a wood faced one and the Adidas is a first of it's kind too the red stripes on white, left of the top row cocktail watch... I do wear lots of different ones, but have recently gone with the fashion of big faced watches more these days. I'll have to show you my sneaker collection at some point! I truly don't know how many! And as for jeans...… oh my lots!!!!

So what kinda watches do you like?

My many watches!!!! IMG-0002

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My many watches!!!! Empty Re: My many watches!!!!

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:43 pm

Nice collection.

25 years ago, the time stopped mattering in my life.

There are two times of day to me, the light part and the dark part.
Aside from Sunday and Saturday that have different commercial schedules, I rarely care what day it is. No relevance in my life.

Right now it is Wednesday and 12:40 according to the computer. But it doesn't really mean anything to me. Yesterday looked the same, and tomorrow will be no different. Holiday weekends are pointless distinctions. They're all the same to me.

The seasons to me are the part with snow and the part without snow.

I try to be on time for appointments. It's never easy for me to remember though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:02 pm

When I was in my teens, my Paternal Grandfather gave me a Hamilton gold watch. I over wound it and it broke. I took it to a jeweler for fixing but since I was in the Navy at the time, my ship went to Vietnam and I forgot about the watch. The Hamilton was an heirloom watch made in the early 1900s.

My Father gave me his 25 years work anniversary watch when I was in my twenties. I put it in the glove box of my Volkswagen and it was broken in one morning and stolen.

Such is my history with watches. I have stopped wearing watches as I tend to lose them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:17 am

Time tells me.

Not the other way around.

My many watches!!!! 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum