The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visualization and Meditations?"

4 posters

Go down

Visualization and Meditations?" Empty Visualization and Meditations?"

Post  Ellebell87 Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:52 am

Okay so I watched a documentary with Arnold Shwarzenegger. He went into detail about visualizing and putting his head into his muscles.

Have any of you girls found extra success or have you had any positive experiances by visualizing how you wanted your changes to go, or by putting your head into the h.r.t. process?

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Visualization and Meditations?" Empty Re: Visualization and Meditations?"

Post  Guest Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:56 pm

If visualisation and meditation worked. I would  long ago have shrunk  my thing and developed a D cup. Although I  have developed a  B cup. So maybe

No what it really does is help your mindset. It is essentially positive  reinforcement. I  went from  saying to myself 'I  wish I was a woman' to 'I am a woman'. Whether I  look like a woman or not . I  feel not  'like' a woman. I  am a woman. 

It took me a while to feel like that long after I accepted I am trans.

So I suppose  Arnie is saying really that he visualised what he wanted and went for it. A good lesson for all of us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:31 pm

Hi Elle and Marie!

Oh, would not mind over matter be wonderful! Alas, as far as I know it cannot be taken at all seriously....

Mind can, though, consciously and sub-consciously, affect one's movement and many simple little things come with the acceptance that one is feminine.

Many surprises, upon finding yourself doing those simple little things. For example, brushing the back of the legs down even though not wearing a skirt or dress, (I wear jeans mostly), when setting down upon a seat, or crossing arms to lift off a top or jersey bottom sides to top. There is something to be said of psyche, rather than any physiological changes, that do occur through mindset.

State of mind is also certainly required for application towards any goal and transitioning is no different, the most important thing is determination and never, ever, giving up. Negative thoughts hamper progression.

I believe it has been universally agreed by transgender women, that one thing is for sure, free time really does fly out of the window. It is a major player in making people unhappy and I am aware of cases where it has even caused stunningly pretty and dainty women to give up their journey.

It is an advantage, to be able to carry on life quite normally and not allowing transition to over consume. But! Regime will become quite intense with so many things, that one will treasure spare time very, very, much.

There is a recent post about the New Year, where I shall probably repeat myself, but whilst I'd simply love to be 20 again, I am most certainly not afraid of my latter years..... (though death does scare me, I don't even like writing this bit saying that!). I write this part, not going off subject, I write so simply because I am using mindset to embrace and welcome retirement, (I mean to do so early), and have more time to myself. I am trying to show yet another example of how the mind, set correctly with determination, can help in life.

So my point is, feel comfortable about being you, accept that a regular regime will rob you of much of your spare time.

One last point upon the mind, (though there are others). Do not aim to high, the final goal should be to be and blend in with, not outshine cis women, do not find yourself falling into the 'drag' set. Mind will move matter then, for it will have been your mind that gave you the determination to not only arrive, but to remain and be happy.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:19 pm

I found this article that listed a few studies on the subject. It seems promissing. I'm gonna go for it.

https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/bust-a-move-can-hypnosis-increase-breast-size/

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:52 am

Hmm, the only way where hormones and my head are connected in the discussion is how much they changed me.

That was the point of taking them.

People saying they won't change hehehehehehahahahahahahahwhwhwhhahahaha......yeah, riiiiight.

Whatever sunshine.

The person who I might have been prior to hormones, doesn't exist anymore.

Wargames, I'm no longer aggressive enough to play them well. That was not expected.
Military history, I have had to shun the knowledge to a large extent. I can't even enjoy violent action films anymore.

I like horror movies though, I like being 'scared' somehow. Before, well nothing ever scared him.

I sure love ice cream a lot more now.

I'm more empathic (I've been told that). Not quite the asshole I was. Not so self-centered. So I'm told.

Then there are all the physiological things we all know about, well, those of us with 3+ years of hormone therapy experiences. I don't smell the same as I did, the usual body hair disappearance, softer skin, younger-looking face, and the differing 'impulses'. Mood swings, especially once a month (whether fucking terfs like it or not, it happens).

A lot of mental things that are often not easy to notice. I once casually walked alone in the dark, "what? no one is going to attack me" and for good reason, I was ex-military, and I delivered furniture and was not to be messed with. Now, well, I do NOT like walking alone at night in the dark. Bad things happen to girls all the time.

And I could list a bajjillion other examples.

I don't make the changes, they just happen, and I hold on tight during the ride Smile
While on hormones for the first year, keep your hands inside the car and make sure your seat belt is secured eh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:58 am

Thanks Lesley, I remember the peace and tranquility I felt, the first time I took hormones, I look forward to that, I just really want to know if I can activly help my body along with the changes I would like to see. Im gonna try it out, and Ill let you girls know if I Succeed

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:55 am

Thanks C, you as ever seem to to be able to express it in a way we can all relate it too. You're a talented writer. Sorry don't want to be too gushing. Lesley as well. I haven't transitioned but I love history and military history but of late I feel sorrow for the boys who died. Such a waste.

I suppose age has reduced the testosterone but I'm much more emotional these days. 

I wish for the peace and tranquility of taking hormones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:47 am

I have aphantasia. Screw visualization. I've cried over it.

Screw visualization.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visualization and Meditations?" 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:43 am

I had to look that up, my apologies. I had no idea there was such a thing.

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:24 am

Yeah, it's real. Total Darkness. That's what I see in my head. I also cannot hear sounds in my head either. Well, not voluntarily, anyway. I have had some auditory, and even visual, hallucinations. But, those aren't voluntary. Really intense dreams may come with flashes of images.

I can't recall my partner's face and I looked at her 90 seconds ago. I've lost so many memories because I can't "recall" them.

It's frustrating.

Hell, I didn't even know that actually visualizing was a thing until recently. I thought it was a figure of speech.

Sure is for me.

Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:47 am

Thats rough, but you seem like a cool person even though you have to deal with that. Hugs

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:57 pm

Thank you. I feel like my issues such as aphantasia and schizophrenia really add to my........ uniqueness?

My partner wants me to be nicer to myself, so I didn't say "weirdness."

Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Well at least you own it, and I think were all a little wierd.

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum