The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being transgender

2 posters

Go down

Being transgender  Empty Being transgender

Post  Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:38 pm

I just posted on the news section about the bigot who feels she needs protection from 'transgender activists' as if such a terrorist organisation exists. 

It was on Sky news who pride themselves on telling the truth which they do by and large. But in this case have lost the plot 

The whole thing just depresses me. I didn't sign up to be a terrorist even If I have to put up with bigots, yes even my wife who I dearly love. 

It took me a long time to accept myself. But it seems I'm a terrorist again. Being Irish of course made me a terrorist previously. I was 'randomly' searched at airports every single time. Random my arse. 

Why is it that the bigots are the victims these days?

Back to top Go down

Being transgender  Empty Re: Being transgender

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:56 am

Marie,

You are NOT a terrorist! She is the wrongdoer! It is her that is causing harm, anguish, hurt and sheer bigotry. But, I say again, I do not believe in any violence whatsoever, only peaceful resistance at all times, all levels and all trains of thought against such bigotry is acceptable and wise. We never, ever, shall resort down to the deep, dark depths, to their level of nastiness. We have our lives to live, colourful, wonderful life. Let them live in the dark shadows of evil thought. Never, ever, venture into their bleak world, let them reap the sourness of their dark, bigoted lives, not us, never, ever!

We are, as I have said many times, the last free shot of the bigot. Stand firm and proud, we will have our freedom, only time and peaceful, constructive debate with enlightened humankind will free us of such bigotry.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:57 am

We (all society) is going through a great schism and we are dividing into groups that look and act and believe what we believe and unless we match up then we are not them.

I fear that this will not end well for us and for society in general and we will end up being governed by the strongest of the bullies. Look to Brazil, Hungary, Turkey, the Philippines, China, Venezuela and the U.S. to see who is winning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum