The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of us will NOT take it :)

3 posters

Go down

Some of us will NOT take it :) Empty Some of us will NOT take it :)

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Some of us will NOT take it :) Empty Re: Some of us will NOT take it :)

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:00 am

Hi Lesley,

Not my kinda thing as you know my dear friend eh? Were I to try that kinda stuff, my dearest online friend, the guys would have had a pile of red/white, maybe hint of yellow, even a hint of brown, messical mix of an expired 110 pound Celia laying crushed upon the diner floor.

So, I understand, Lesley what you are saying, you are very confident and I respect you so much for that, but I cannot condone violence. Though I have to say honey, my advice is for us to walk away, go behind the counter, call the law. Any transgender woman reading this, please take my view here.

So anyway. The girls looked good before the kerfuffle, huge breasts notwithstanding..... both of them, very ok. I did notice that, until the fight started. I thought they could have made a peaceful move, perhaps with the owner, but that's me.

Once they were layed bare, I noticed faults that are common surrounding both cis and transgender women, one is hard to correct. Hip dips.

So, the noticed two things. One. Once her skirt rose a bottom there was nonthing to fanciable to men anymore. Trust me, I strive. Not enough distribution? That's easier. It is just as common with cis women.

Two? Hip dips, or dimples as we say here, just as common to all women.

Yes, hip dips, I do have my behind protruding better than even a few years ago, but hip dips are the hardest to beat. You cannot grow hip bone, you have what you have. You can however grow one of the three greatest muscles in your body. Correct..... one of the gluteus!

It HAS to be targeted. Well, it is not the biggest Gluteus Maximus.... or Minimus. it is Gluteus Medius! It is the hardest muscle in your behind to grow, but it is worth it. My bottom is kinda sticky outy enough g.maximumywise and that's great in jeans, it's getting even better with lessening hip dips!

So, a burgeoning bottom is great in jeans, or for others, tight skirt, dress etc., but hip dips are not good naked! They can occur however much weight you have.... I could double, treble my weight and still have hip dips or hip dimples.

These exercises are worthwhile and personally I will continue until those dimples are history!!!!

So girls, here is a video how to get rid of them and get a better looking behind without weights... I don't wnat to make your arms look like Rocky Marciano!

I include a page after the video , not my first choice, it's late!!!!,  explaining hip dips afterwards.

Actually found this is the best vid for this...

https://www.femniqe.com/how-to-get-rid-of-hips-dips/

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:39 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Though I have to say honey, my advice is for us to walk away, go behind the counter, call the law. Any transgender woman reading this, please take my view here.
I stand behind what Celia says, EXCEPT - if you are trapped with no place to go, then scratch, kick, bite, gouge, punch your way to your defense and when you can, run like hell and report the assault.

Last year, in the U.S. alone there were over 25, mostly of color, transwomen killed. Let's not redo that number this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:10 pm

And quite right there too Miki! I would also recommend personal alarms... if ya like I will explain more... but I am quite sure you all know what I mean. Be safe.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum