The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big hello from me

5 posters

Go down

big hello from me Empty big hello from me

Post  heidij Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:22 am

Hello I am Heidi and a pre op transsexual.Growing up,knew I was born the wrong gender feeling this way since I was 4 years old.Tried everything to suppress the feelings and finally on my 18th birthday,I came out.Mom was wondering why I was so angry and dad saw I was hurting inside.They were relieved I came out and did listen to me.Transitioned for 3 years (ages 18 to 21) and now live a much happier life.Married to a great husband whom does support my decision not to have the SRS.Have my life in the right direction now and have moved on

heidij

Back to top Go down

big hello from me Empty Re: big hello from me

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:44 pm

Welcome dear sounds like you are doing well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:13 pm

Welcome Heidi!

A warm welcome to our little corner of the cyberverse, it's a quiet but very friendly place!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  heidij Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:40 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:Welcome dear sounds like you are doing well.
I am and my husband loves me for who I am from the inside.I also have a great supportive older brother,says he doesn't miss the brother he once had to this day.He loves me just like any sister now

heidij

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:05 pm

Welcome Heidj. We are a nice group and need more members like you. Stick around and participate.
heidij wrote:Married to a great husband whom does support my decision not to have the SRS.Have my life in the right direction now and have moved on
Surgery is not for everyone - including me. I respect your choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  heidij Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:26 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:Welcome Heidj. We are a nice group and need more members like you. Stick around and participate.
heidij wrote:Married to a great husband whom does support my decision not to have the SRS.Have my life in the right direction now and have moved on
Surgery is not for everyone - including me. I respect your choice.
Did my research before making this choice,it wasn't for me finding out it's not for everyone

heidij

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:56 am

Since you appear to be in your early twenties, you have the rest of your life to find out if you made the right decision.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  heidij Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:11 am

MichaelaSJ wrote:Since you appear to be in your early twenties, you have the rest of your life to find out if you made the right decision.
I was young when I transitioned,now 40 turning 41 soon

heidij

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Oops, sorry. But you still have the rest of your life. Smile

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:42 am

Hi Heidi,

Make the very best of your life Heidi! I would crawl on my hands and knees pushing a pea with my nose, from Land's End to John O'Groats to be 41 again!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_Pizza Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Edit:

18 I was a hot Marine.
I'd have to get dolled up in a gas station restroom.
Then at the end of the night/day I'd have to purge everything cause I had nowhere to keep anything. It was horrible.

This is a much more supportive place.
Welcome!
Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum