The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast pain?

+3
Lenneth
Lesley Niyori
Ellebell87
7 posters

Go down

Breast pain?  Empty Breast pain?

Post  Ellebell87 Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:42 am

Okay my boobs have been tender itching burning heavy and my nipples are sore? I didnt lift or strain anything, its not an infection or a rash, its not heartburn. Os this normal? Could I be synced up with a woman in my life?

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Breast pain?  Empty Re: Breast pain?

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:47 am

Are you new to HRT? I ask, as transgender women, new to HRT, tend to end up with sore boobs for a time.

It goes away, but it tends to last about a year as well.

Your situation though might have nothing to do with HRT. So you will need to discuss it in more detail for us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:51 am

Okay Im not on hrt, Ive allways had my breasts. This is gonna sound hokey, I am synced up with my ex. Every time of the month, They would swell and my nipples would be sore, but its never been this bad.

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:53 am

Just heavy and burning and tender and my nipples are more sensitive like sore

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:28 am

Ellebell87 wrote:Just heavy and burning and tender and my nipples are more sensitive like sore

Breast Growth.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:49 am

Just wait until you walk into the corner of a wall or edge of a door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Oddest form of 'in sync' I've heard of, but mother nature never ceases to amaze me.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_Pizza Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:21 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:Just wait until you walk into the corner of a wall or edge of a door.

I forgot about that.

Yea so burning itching then the fun starts.

Get ready for some seriously sensitive skin and my top got wired to my bottom.
Honestly one of my most fond memories of transition.

How long have you been on hrt?

There were some mental changes around that time too.
As a "straight" man in transition I didn't understand why I was having feelings like I needed to be attractive and I wanted validation. So find a friend, this person you could be synched with, who will validate you and not let you inappropriately express your need for validation.

I hope I said that right.

Edit:
I know I'm projecting but I wish someone had warned me. I was clueless when it hit me.
Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:16 am

It tends to be in one or the other at any one time with me, I've never endured soreness with both at the same time. The sore aches tend to occur less often these days, which is probably them saying to me that they are what they are, or just that we are all different. Though they do remain on my list of things I want done, upturny, slightly bigger proud ones, but one thing at a time.......

Most upsetting for me is the fact I have conical nipples, they are quite hard and protrude proudly, but I would dearly love to have flatter topped nipples.

The sync is not unique. I have heard similar reports, but having never lived with an ovulating female as a transgender woman, I have no experience of it myself. I don't discount it, however much some may think that is out there! As Lesley says, nature, or the human body and mind, is not a complete science, by far.

As to walking into walls and doors Miki, as mine can't really brush much, I think you meant any part of the body? Oh yes, that difference was noticed long, long ago, so much as bosh anything and it'll bruise, sore or redness for days.... as for oven burns, they stay for weeks!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_Pizza Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:52 am

Na, it's literally smacking your breast with something because your mind has a set area of personal space and you're growing out of that personal space.

So you smack your breast on car doors, bathroom stalls, stick them in the mashed potatoes and gravy, accidentally brush another person when in line. Eventually, after smacking them around enough you develop a new sense of personal space. That's my personal experience, I couldn't tell you how many times I've stuck them in food.

Oh, and to make things worse, they change sizes, I haven't figured out how/why. Off HRT for 3 years and I went up a cup. It's not weight, I'm down over 150lbs. I do have very low T though. Anti-androgens for so many years + HRT. It did a number on the T factory.
Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:03 am

Hi SP,

Oh, I think I'm lucky having tiny breasts by the sound of things, biggies sound quite dangerous!

Celia xx

(That sounds bitchy, but it wernt meant to be SP, just me being me!)….

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:36 pm

I love her so much, she knows about me, and calls me her princess. I guess Im lucky to be so connected to her. I keep thinking about our wedding day, the two of us our make up our hair the dresses. I keep wondering who will walk me down the isle.

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_Pizza Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:09 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi SP,
Oh, I think I'm lucky having tiny breasts by the sound of things, biggies sound quite dangerous!

You're funny. Weird, I don't consider them large. The average Caucasian is a DD and I'm a B.
Which brings up a good point about cup size.
42b = 850 cc

So for a tall girl to be "proportional" we're talking 1370cc which is huge.

Volume of a cup size
Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:10 am

Supreme_Pizza wrote:How long have you been on hrt?
If that was meant for me - I had to stop EV injections/pads/creams a three of years ago due to cardiovascular issues. My doctors and I agreed that although there was no direct relationship - EV being a contributor for heart issues is well known and I took myself of the EV.

I am still left with very small breasts but the bud has been reduced to almost nothing and I no longer have any pain. I remember the breast pain first started less than three weeks after I started EV injections and while it heart like anything to bump a breast, I saw it as a right of passage and was happy with the pain.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:42 am

Supreme_Pizza wrote:So for a tall girl to be "proportional" we're talking 1370cc which is huge.

"Huge" is subjective, depending on the body. My cousin is an A cup but she has such a small frame that she almost looks like one of those women who get ludicrously big implants.

I, too, am an A cup in theory (if I leave the hooks undone I can completely fill out an A cup, but since it's all fat with little to no breast tissue backing it up once I close the band it completely flattens out and I look like a five year old trying on mommy's C cup bra), my prostheses on the chart said they were a 46D, when I got fitted for my mastectomy bra I had gained wait and gone up a band size so it should have been a 48C, but it turned out to be a 48DDD.

At 6' 1" and 300 lbs. those DDD prostheses look on me the same way a C cup would look on a 5' 8" 200 lb. woman.

So they're an average size for my frame. Hardly huge, and if I buy another pair I'll probably go bigger just because I think I'd look better if my breasts went past my stomach instead of stopping about half an inch short, but on me they're around the smaller end of medium.

When my cousin, on the other hand, got curious and asked me if she could try them on she just looked like a pair of breasts with limbs and a head attached. Couldn't even get her shirt back on because of them. A size that borders on looking small on me does look huge on my 4' 7" 90 lb. cousin (and yes, she is an adult. Only three years younger than me). It all depends on the body.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum