The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered....... soothed....

3 posters

Go down

Shattered....... soothed.... Empty Shattered....... soothed....

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:44 pm

I am, incredibily shattered..... please, may I ask, do not mention the virus here on this page.....

I am absolutely sick to death of it. I do not wish to hear another word about it until I have to.... it is getting me so angrifified, not coz of 'it', itself, but coz of all the disruption at my work!!!!!!

OK.... finished. Have to go to my soothe now.... I totally enjoyed a film tonight, even though I watched through my quite weary, stinging and half closed eyes.... it was magical and romantical and totally superbical!!!!!

Bittersweet and fun.

So what was this blockbuster? Was it some new one hot off the film camera? A weepie? A period drama? Some special effects whizzical?

It was Barbara Streisend and Peter Segal in a film I had never seen before, it was The Owl And The Pussycat 1970, it was beautiful and I'd never seen it before. I do love such films, especially with a love story and was expecting to be crying by the end, but it was not quite soppy enough and even so, it was a treat to watch. I recommend it!!!

I am off to beddybyes now and I am feeling a little better in myself.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shattered....... soothed.... Empty Re: Shattered....... soothed....

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:25 am

Celia, you need some funny.

I talk about playing with my toys, but, I sometimes wonder, do people think I'm serious?

Ok, here I am having a party with my Barbies in one picture. You can see they are all mingling and having a good time (Bunny's parties are the best eh).

And in the other, it's me role gaming with some of the dolls and some of the bears and bunnies crowd (the Barbies ain't into role gaming).

Yes, I do indeed play with my toys, when not posting serious sounding comments on the internet.

Shattered....... soothed.... 20200314_192907

Shattered....... soothed.... 20200315_155426

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:49 pm

The Owl And The Pussycat

I remember that film. It was a good time watching but, as I recall, not a very memorable time. I am glad it provided a bit of divergence for you in a troubling time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:25 pm

Oh Lesley,

Those Barbies look such fun! I think I may start collecting myself! It's funny about the Bear, coz it being Mothering Sunday coming this week, I shopped again today, (Oh yes, the shelves were bare),  but I got most I wanted, I am still eating fresh....

Anyway, I bought my Mother, for Mothering Sunday, some expensive chocs, a very fine girl teddy that had a removable label saying 'Happy Mother's Day and a big, big card! I telephoned the care home when I got home to ensure that I could at least leave the goodies in reception for my Mother.

The woman on the other end was not the usual receptionist. Shesaid that it would be ok and said that she could come out if I had not been in contact with anyone likely to have the disease, so I reminded her of what my vocation is and she said yes, best left in reception.... which is what I only wanted to do.

But, and this is the thing..... I got the teddy home and I simply fell in love with her and I think it's best that I look after her.... so now she is going to be my teddy's friend and I am calling her Charity. The Mothering Sunday lbel is off and I will get my Mother some flowers from the petrol station as recompense!!!

Hi Miki, well, the film was not earth shattering, but I just liked it a lot!!

But Barbies.... I may well consider investing in the early ones, unboxed, coz I'd want to play with them too!

I have three La La Whoopsies modern and a couple of older 60's 70's musical and moving dolls, but my best dolls are true antiques, Louis Amberg, I have two 20's and 30's and they are too valuable to play with! All I do with them is keep them clean and in good condition.

BTW Lesley, I simply love the little Racoon!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum