The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drink bleach and ya'll be fine...

5 posters

Go down

Drink bleach and ya'll be fine... Empty Drink bleach and ya'll be fine...

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:43 pm

Oh dear,

I am more Republican than Democrat, but I am English. I liked G.W. I liked George Senior, I liked RR...

But, I gave him time.... it started with the stupid tweets. And went downhill from there, but.....

…..is the American President serious? I understand he sees things that, yes kill the virus, and hey, maybe does not understand at it kills the virus on surfaces, but to even suggest it could work inside the body is a little beyond naïve...

Joe Biden.... remember that name, the next President of the United Sates of America. Qoute: "It'll be Joe, trust me, you'll get Joe! It'll be Joe!!!!" Author: ….. me, quite some time ago!

Went shopping today and Friday, I did not realise Friday is a bad day to go.... the Social cheques arrive then and many people that are furloughed are being paid weekly.... silly me.

I queued for ages, and got chatting to a very likeable man in front. He asked me for my number and I declined, it'd be impossible just now and I was not in that mindset, being out in the sun queuing, but with hindsight, actually he weren't that bad... oops.

Got home. Chatted with neighbours from afar and apparently another guy is very poorly, I don't quite know who they mean. Sanitised all my shopping until it was dripping and did my washing ironing. I'm not in until nights on Monday, my battleground. I am extremely careful there....

Still here! God bless Joe Biden, God bless Boris Johnson.... cannot wait for the day this thing is gone. I am sure it will be, it has suddenly lessened in India....I am sure it's going to run out of energy nd go. Go! Just fuck off!!! I never swear, but fuck off Cov-19, we will overcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Drink bleach and ya'll be fine... Empty Re: Drink bleach and ya'll be fine...

Post  Michi Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:34 am

I'll second that and give the virus a big fuck you!

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:01 am

Word is he was in a meeting with staff where various methods of controlling the virus were proposed. Ultraviolet Light (UV) is used in many places to control bacterial generation - waste water plants, fresh water plants, some hospitals use it to boost a new-born's liver function ability (my Daughter was under a UV light for a couple of days to get her bilirubin rate down).

It is also the source of severe sunburns where it actually kills good cells.

It was also talked about at this meeting about the use of disinfectants to kill the COVID-19 virus on metal surfaces. Yada, yada, yada...

So, our Dear Leader listens to all of these real attempts to thwart the COVID-19 bug and distills all of this new knowledge into a shitstorm by announcing that we should think about putting little UV lamps in bodies to kill the virus and also, maybe we should investigate injecting Lysol into our veins to kill this fucking bug.

It is being reported in the States that Poison Control Desks are being swamped with calls regarding the use of disinfectants inside the body and I am guessing the Google is being inundated with search request for tiny UV lamps.

I am not sure if this is indicative of how fucked in the head our Dear Leader is or the gullibility of the population who really believes the shit he announces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:55 pm

God bless Boris? really? I'd rather he go talk to God in person, as in, I would like him to drop dead.

But he isn't my problem.... thankfully.

As for Reps, when I think Reps, I think white Christian male, and stupid and well it just gets worse from there.

Removed, unsubstantiated

Anyone that would drink bleach as a cure for COVID, should be encouraged to do so. The best cure for stupid I can think of.

I'm not a Dem supporter by the way. They're liars in too many cases. They just happen to be the side the LGBT community picked. And I'm not really a LGBT community fan either, as the LG and B are not really any safer to me, then the not LGB world of the cisgender.

I'm not saying being Canadian is perfect. Here in Canada, we have what is called the PC Progressive Conservative, or just Conservative (they can never make up their minds).
And I'm not saying that Justin can do no wrong, he's cute, he will walk in a pride parade, but after that it gets tricky. At least he isn't a white male Christian PC.

And here in Canada, it's not legal to make my life hell for the crime of being transgender. And apparently it is in the land of the free too many times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:27 pm

Nothing Trump says surprises me anymore. What scares the hell out of me is the level of abject ignorance in the general population that takes his shit seriously. I'm not just talking about those with little education, but otherwise bright, ostensibly educated people trained in the practice of critical thinking. I know education is not a panacea and doesn't automatically confer any sort of wisdom. It's like the minute they hear his voice, every ounce of thinking is abandoned. We are in deep shit.

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:54 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:But I have a friend I respect (mostly because I know him well, went to school with him), and he connected Biden, and the word pedo together.
As someone who was molested in her teens I am very sensitive to pedophilia.

I am also as sensitive to throwing around unsubstantiated claims. Unless you can substantiate the spurious claim your 'friend' has made against Biden then stop making those claims.

If I see you make a similar claim in the future, I will delete your post.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:11 pm

It's the internet Miki dear, I can 'prove' virtually anything.

As such, your request for proof is pointless.

I've been raped, I have no proof of that claim.

Your claim of suffering is just as unsubstantiated.

Your claim my friend was making false accusations is just casting doubt on their credibility.

If you move to delete my posts on the basis of just opinion, yours, be advised, I might consider it the same as being banned. You might wish to ensure Celia is cool with that action BEFORE doing it.

Because I will see it precisely as such dear.

This post has been copied to ensure I will know if it has been altered.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Oh Lesley, I am much too old and stuck in my ways to respond to empty threats. Post your unsubstantiated libels against Biden once more and I likely won't ask Celia to ban you - I will do it myself.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:13 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:Oh Lesley, I am much too old and stuck in my ways to respond to empty threats. Post your unsubstantiated libels against Biden once more and I likely won't ask Celia to ban you - I will do it myself.

Oh Miki, I don't make empty threats.

You can keep your unsubstantiated traumas, and Biden, or Trump, or both.

And I'll save you the trouble.

Celia knows how to reach me.

I was the first to come here, I probably won't be the last though.

But I'm gone.

I'm post-op by 3 years now, and I don't really want to ride this nag anymore.

I'm tired of claiming there are so many nasty cisgender people, but only experiencing transgender people who are their own enemies.

You don't need enemies, you have yourself.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Ok.... then read this at least.

Calm down! Lesley, there is no, I repeat, NO evidence whatsoever against Joe Biden in that respect.

It is quite a slur and I personally will remove that line upon your post. We are all in quite difficult times just now and we should truly all be pulling together. That is, looking after each other and helping each other and not making waves!

I was not too taken upon the part about wishing Boris Johnson dead either. It is a horrid thing to say about any person.

The present situation is very hard upon all of us and yes we get frustrated. If you only knew how hard it is for me, but hey, I don't go around making trouble, or wishing others dead and I'd rather we make political points without nastiness. Nobody deserves to die and nobody deserves false slurs.

Let's get on top of this girls, we are above all of that. Let's hear what ya are all doing and how you are getting on from a day to day basis, nice things, bad things. Yes, let's talk about the stupid things politicians do, but let's not make stuff up!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Drink bleach and ya'll be fine... Cartoonme32

REPLY NEGATIVELY

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum