The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello and great night

4 posters

Go down

hello and great night Empty hello and great night

Post  kendral Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:05 am

Hello,I am Kendra and transgender,bigender diagnosed with gender dysphoria 4 years ago.I was living a long happy life as male and everything changed with me 5 years ago.This is when I started having the feelings I was really female and did effect my marriage which did end up in divorce.At the same time,my 14 year old daughter Mandy finally came out as transgender 3 days later after I did.I saw something wasn't right with her when she was once my son.It was tough with my ex wife,she decided to turn her back on both of us and never came back into our lives.Good thing is Mandy looks up to me very well and we both love our new true lives as our true selves.Still have my family in my life,see me as a daughter and older sister.I have two younger brothers that knew I was not like them.My daughter,she is well treated like one of the girls and has great friends that love and accept her for who she is.

kendral

Back to top Go down

hello and great night Empty Re: hello and great night

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:15 am

Welcome to our small community of transfolk.

I am sorry that your wife was less than accepting - but we are and we are here to listen to you as you wend through your next twists and turns in your life.

Unfortunately, we limit our group to those 18 and older so your daughter cannot be here, but hopefully, in a bunch of years she can join you here among your friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  kendral Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Mandy and I live a good life,she lives with me now raising her on my own doing a great job of it.Had a little tough time with school regarding Mandy at first,would not allow her to come to school dressed as female.A freshman now and learned the principal is right on things if anything happens to Mandy at school.Takes care of the problem and it is not just a slap on the wrist.

kendral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:48 am

Hi Kendral,

Welcome to the boards, I work shifts so come here sporadically. I do hope you look in now and then. It is quite a road and it is pleasing to hear that the Principal is giving your Daughter full support.

And to raise her alone is quite inspiring, for it cannot be easy. I wish the very best for the future and hope all goes well. Keep us up to date.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kidagakash Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Welcome to the boards! I am so happy for you and your daughter being able to be yourselves. This has been a great place to find support or chat. =^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down