The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you really all that sensitive?

4 posters

Go down

Are you really all that sensitive? Empty Are you really all that sensitive?

Post  Hypatia1 Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:51 am

There is a reason I don't hang out with other transgender people.  I've only been back on this forum for a couple hours and you've already proven you can't handle ANY opposing views.  Jesus Christ.  I'm telling you all now, if you can't handle what I say on this forum you war way too squishy for transition.  So y'all have fun in your little pity party.  I'm out.

Oh, and mod, feel free to close my account. I won't be back.

Hypatia1

Back to top Go down

Are you really all that sensitive? Empty Re: Are you really all that sensitive?

Post  Tara Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:15 pm

It seems to me that sensitive is throwing a snit when people disagree with you, locking threads, and storming out. Let's talk about squishy. Sheesh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Came to that conclusion in less than two days didja? Appears to me that there may have been some self fufilling assmptions at work.

And honey, don't presume you know anything about me and my ability to handle life's ups and downs, especially transition.
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:58 pm

Hypatia, it might been a good to open a new thread on the subject of the American Presidential election. Then it could have been discussed. We don't like flaming here, but all discussions are fine and for heaven's sake... you are welcome!  

For conflicting views are welcome as far as I am concerned, for surely that can only be a good thing. But ethically, pushing one's political view upon a clearly jovial thread of fun that had been started by a Democrat is a little bit of a flame. The discussion of Harris' abilities from a Democrats OP viewpoint..... that is different and not something I see much of a problem with anyone having a differing viewpoint, by that I am not voicing my opinion upon the subject, I mean anyone being contrary, politically, is not discouraged here. But, Miki can shut her own threads down if she so wishes.

Attacking the whole community is not encouraged either Hypatia, we have enough enemies without. All humans hold different levels of tolerance. Let's tell of mine.....

Mine is anything goes until anything personal, slanderous, dangerous or bullying occurs. It will result in a ban. I don't like having to make judgements, so when I do I prefer an easy solution. So be respectful everyone.

As long as discussions do not get personal upon members or call them names etc. I do encourage them however. There is a set of rules on the intro thread and I have decided that no rules have been broken. If Hypatia decides not to return then so be it. If she stays, she can open new topics if she wishes upon the subject but no personal attacks please..

(Btw, on a nicer note, it's nice to hear from you Liz!!!!!! Hope you are well!!!!)

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:35 pm

That's odd. We can handle other views. Can you? I'm Irish. I defend America, often alone.

I could go on at length about why Trump is a danger to democracy and freedom but you won't listen.

I'm not completely unsure why you or anyone thinks Trump is a positive contribution to freedom and democracy. He's an egoistic, narcissistic, racist misogynistic man.

That's an actual fact. Everything he does proves it.

If you can't see that. I cannot help you.

I'm being polite to you. Work out in your mind what I really think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Hi Marie,

I think she has gone now, so Miki, let's open up the countdown again. She is welcome, as I said to open her own threads, but if we want a countdown we shall have one! And maybe the Kamala thread can open too, but that's up to you! Actually, it is on both counts.

This will remain a place we can discuss things openly. But, it will be British or Irish style, that means reasoned debate with respect for different views, no hysterical ranting or jumping in with flaming upon light hearted posts. Or attacking our little community unjustifiably. I gave her some leeway, she is still welcome, nevertheless. Hypatia would need to be more thoughtful regarding her respect towards her kith, that is, her sisters.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum