The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morderna #2

2 posters

Go down

Morderna #2 Empty Morderna #2

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:39 am

Kicked my ass. Being on world wide mobility status most of my AF career, I've had nearly every nasty vaccination there is. This one is by far the worst post vaccination reaction I've ever had. I'm glad the series is only two.

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Morderna #2 Empty Re: Morderna #2

Post  Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:56 pm

I don't know about moderna but I've heard of reactions from Astra Zenica. My wife had her first dose and it made her a little achy the next day. Other members of her staff had a worse reaction. Supposedly the young staff had a bigger reaction. But it just proves it's working.

I hope I don't get a reaction but I'll take it for the protection it gives. But it looks like I'm near bottom of the list and may have to wait until October. Despite being 61 with hypertension I'm lumped in with the 18-64 group without underlying issues. I hope that timetable is pessimistic but I'll be lucky if get my first jab in May or June. But I could be dead by then if kids bring it home from school. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:16 am

My reaction to the first was pretty mild. Body aches, head ache, fatigue. Some aspirin, fluids and rest for about 24 hours and All was well.

Even today I am still more tired than usual. If this reaction is a sample of the actual disease I’ll take the vaccine and would do it again.

I’m hoping the pace of vaccination will pick up. Once I’ve gotten past the two week point and have optimal immunity, I hope to find an opportunity to volunteer to administer vaccinations. Every little bit helps.

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:06 pm

Hi Liz and Marie!

As Marie already knows, I had my vaccine Monday. It was the Oxford one, as we say here, yes the Astrazenny thingy one. The smoothness of it all was very good, the St. John's people were professional and administered the vaccines. I felt, as i expected some pain in the arm, but what I did not expect was a headache of headaches! It was like my head was being crushed! It only lasted about a day and I feel fine now, no other reaction.

It's nice that Britain is at least getting one thing right these days, we have vaccinated about 36% of people already and they say it is going to speed up....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum