The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deciding wheather to take on transitioning

3 posters

Go down

deciding wheather to take on transitioning Empty deciding wheather to take on transitioning

Post  sexydesertgoddess Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:24 am

Hi all, happy easter everyone. I am a crossdresser from new england, my name is Ethan. my drag name is anthe nightrayn. I desire to take the hrt therapy but am very scared to tell anyone about it. I am new to actually being able to dress as a woman and I like it. I want to be a woman full time. If anyone has any insight or advice I'd love to hear it. should i start transitioning? i've been crossdressing for a while. thanks girls.

sexydesertgoddess

Back to top Go down

deciding wheather to take on transitioning Empty Re: deciding wheather to take on transitioning

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:42 pm

First rule of HRT, do it supervised.

But you don't need to tell anyone you are on HRT. They might notice in a year though.

And welcome to our world.

Ask ANY question, no limits dear, ANYthing.

I began AFTER my wardrobe converted to all female. I figured, I might as well be able to look the part first. And keep in mind, that means common ordinary street social clothes. Nothing fancy or excessive. Ordinary female hairstyles, nothing crazy. Modest ordinary makeup.

HRT mainly smoothes out the rough edges of having being born amab.

But the first year is usually a rollercoaster ride Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Kidagakash and sexydesertgoddess like this post

Back to top Go down

deciding wheather to take on transitioning Empty Re: deciding wheather to take on transitioning

Post  Kidagakash Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:36 am

It took me a long time, years, to answer that question for myself. In my case it was yes. I wish I had figured this out 25 years ago, then I would have had an easier transition, but better late than never. As for dress. I have the problem of being stingy on clothes, and only just now comfortable buying them in public. About half of my wardrobe is gone. I probably have 3 good outfits. Just your basic jeans and womens shirts. I have some skirts but not ready to wear them outdoors. One of my favorite changes with HRT (3 months) is my pants fit a lot better, and since I noticed its starting to feel odd at times without, I am wearing a bra that I actually have something to fill it with now. I'm comfortable enough now that I'm no longer scared of jacket season ending Wink I don't have as much experience or knowledge as some here, but I will gladly chime in on any questions you have if have something pertinent to share, or even just talk talk and chat. I really miss when this forum was more active. It was the highlight of every night to come check for messages to read or new replies <3 Welcome, and see ya around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down