The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$#%^&@#*&%

2 posters

Go down

$#%^&@#*&% Empty $#%^&@#*&%

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 pm

Grrr.

Ok, I'll be transgender here, and supportive here, because at least here, the staff I know.

Out in the greater wider world though, I'm inclined to be Bunny, just Bunny.
And I might not make any effort to be any other label than Bunny and female.

I got stabbed in the back on YouTube by a youngun transgender snowflake that clearly can't cope with anyone disagreeing with them. Now my account is suspended. ME, Bunny.

I've never felt more betrayed.

From now on my thoughts/opinions/support costs 100 bucks an hour and is delivered in person where I can confront anyone that doesn't like my comments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

$#%^&@#*&% Empty Re: $#%^&@#*&%

Post  Guest Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:49 pm

Lesley, I practically gave up on any form of social media for similar reasons.

I'm now only here and a modellers website. I decided to stop being annoyed by idiots and people with delusions.

I do feel the better for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:55 am

Yeah, I'm thinking of making a YouTube account that is strictly for enjoying watching the videos, and never once says anything to anyone about anything.

That way I don't lose all my history of favs, and my subscribed to content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:44 am

I remember about 5 years ago my little group of 5 or 6 was meeting, the youngest in the group likely 40. In walk two junior college kids, one dressed casually in all fem and makeup and other dressed andro.

These two snowflakes spend the next 2 hours telling us how trans they are and how trans we are not.

Sigh!

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:45 pm

So I got a reply today from YouTube.

We are keeping your account suspended, why? Reasons. They mention Community Guidelines, but fail to note which one.

Sooooo my reaction, fuck you youtube.

I'm sure there are alternatives, just like Windows has Linux and Apple.
And they are rarely of any real value. Because YouTube dominates for a reason. Because it's owned by Google. Which dominates. For a reason. So I could whine like Trump, or I could say screw it, and make another account that has no opinion, and just 'use' YouTube like most do.

Chances of me using YouTube to make content though, less than zero.
I'll let others try to make a living off it always never knowing when their cash-generating drama engine will crash and burn.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum