The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status Report

2 posters

Go down

Status Report Empty Status Report

Post  Kaibeth Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:31 am

Trigger Warning - don't say you didn't know

In the last two and a half weeks I have lost two friends to suicide. Both trans women. One a little older than me, one much younger. My recently out niece has been in the hospital twice for considering the same.

My mom's only surviving sister, an aunt I actually kinda liked, is dying in the hospital. If she makes it a month I'd be shocked. My mom's brother, his wife, their son, and son's wife are all down with covid. The daughter in law in hospital over it.

My partner and I are getting married finally. On May 1. Only because we're worried about if she doesn't survive her surgery. Or if the subsequent biopsy DOES show cancer.

This is playing hell with my sobriety.

But, hey, the contractor bullshit we've been fucking with since July is done as of yesterday, and now we have a nice bathtub to lounge in.

Sorry for the babble. Back to the shadows for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status Report 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Status Report Empty Re: Status Report

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:55 pm

Kaibeth,
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm not saying that without sincerety. I do genuinely feel for you, stranger though you may be.

I've often known people and families who simply suffer one tragedy after another. It makes me count my blessings. It could happen to any of us at any time.

So I wish you and your partner well.

As a not so old Irish blessing says:

'May your troubles be less

And your blessings be more.

And nothing but happiness

Come through your door.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:50 pm

Sad to hear.

Hoping things improve.

D'arcy is dealing with her daughter in hospital. Tumor that is life threatening.
Unfortunately life hasn't been easy since 2018 with her family. She's been mostly excluded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum