The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karens they ain't no competition

2 posters

Go down

Karens they ain't no competition Empty Karens they ain't no competition

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:56 am

You go on YouTube, you watch videos about Karens, and suddenly you feel better about yourself if you are transgender female.
Because chances are it won't be THAT hard to look like a real woman. I mean, look what real woman look like. Fat entitled stuuuupid white broads. Ughhhhh!
And society thinks I 'willingly' gave up being a white Canadian male, so I could compete with Karens?

If you are transgender female (like a lot of us here are), and you are doubting whether you can successfully look female, consider where the bar is set. It's at your feet eh. The average Karen is a short fat ugly white entitled little bitch.

Don't tell me the bar is set to high people. It isn't.
It is NOT that hard to compete with cisgender females in most environments.
Coffee shop, not likely.
Walmart, not likely.
Damn near any public space, not likely.
You might have trouble competing in the pages of Playboy. Most cisgender females do though.
You might have trouble competing for a spot on a TV show.
The sidewalk downtown isn't one of the places you will have trouble competing.

If you stand out, it might be that you don't look like shit.
Because frequently transgender females don't look like shit.
We wear better clothes, we wear better make up, we wear our hair better.
Yeah, you might attract attention if you don't look like shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Karens they ain't no competition Empty Re: Karens they ain't no competition

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:49 am

One of my girlfriends (who I haven't seen since the COVID) is 6'3" and built for football - but she had her surgery and has taken on the world.

A trip to a local Walmart or CostCo will let you know that you will be as beautiful as you can be because there will be those women who show up at Walmart and CostCo and ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum