The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our first Virtual Backyard Barbeque

5 posters

Go down

Our first Virtual Backyard Barbeque Empty Our first Virtual Backyard Barbeque

Post  Maple Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:39 pm

I got this idea from a response on my introduction thread.

We are going to have a Barbeque right here.

The rules are simple.
We can ralk to each other about this and that, however everyone that comes needs to bring something for the Barbeque first. You can bring anything you like to add to our get together. If you don't feel like bringing food and you play guitar, or any other instrument, then feel free to bring it.

Everyone is invited.

To start any Barbeque you need the Grill, of course, and as the hostess of this get together I will be on the grill cooking my Burgers and hotdogs for everyone. If I missed something you like on your burger or hotdog, make sure to bring it along with the side dish you plan to contribute.

If you want your burger gourmet stuffed, you got it! If you prefer your hotdog simply chared, you got it. I have all the buns and condements waiting.

I can't wait to see what else we will have and socializing.

I have on my one piece swimsuit with a pair of shorts and my apron for cooking.
A warm hug awaits everyone. Nothing wrong with a virtual backyard barbeque.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Opinion is really the lowest form of Knowledge. It requires no accountability and no understanding.
The Highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world."
-????
Maple
Maple

Back to top Go down

Our first Virtual Backyard Barbeque Empty Re: Our first Virtual Backyard Barbeque

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:41 pm

I'm bringing potato salad done my way.

Potatoes boiled chunky, drained, chilled, then mayo, celery seed, finely diced celery, green onion bit of pepper.

The key detail, it isn't mush, it isn't eggy.

And I'm bringing tunes. If you can't handle Kim Petras and Taylor Swift, suffer in silence Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Tara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Our first Virtual Backyard Barbeque Empty Re: Our first Virtual Backyard Barbeque

Post  Maple Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:09 am

That potato salad sounds yummy.

As far as tunes go, I'm rather flexable. I've always had rather ecclectic tastes in music. As long as it has some kind of beat I'm good.

Glad to see smeone joining in.

*Warm and welcoming virtual hug.*

Welcome to the party, Lesley.

"Opinion is really the lowest form of Knowledge. It requires no accountability and no understanding.
The Highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world."
-????
Maple
Maple

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:34 am

I prefer playing bass, but I'll bring a guitar. And a case of Dr Pepper. If you don't like Dr Pepper, just tell the can so and it will become what you DO like.

Our first Virtual Backyard Barbeque 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:36 am

Up until the COVID are little group in San Jose would hold an annual picnic. I brought beans and franks.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:16 pm

Hi Maple,

I guess I could bring my concertina and belt out the few shanties I know, sing a folk songs too. I guess Beth would have to bring her bass for that, but she'd have to slow down..... I could make a Summer pudding or Eton mess for the body and some Pimm's, (ice cooled, mixed with lemonade and fruit), for the mind!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum