The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do I do things like this?

2 posters

Go down

Why do I do things like this? Empty Why do I do things like this?

Post  Kaibeth Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:12 pm

On the day I was born the nurses all gathered 'round. They called me a boy and I swear that I frowned. I wanna be a pretty lady. Give me my hormones. You can tell right away that I'm fab to the bone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do I do things like this? 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Tara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why do I do things like this? Empty Re: Why do I do things like this?

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:30 am

It was probably that non-prescient nurse who cleaned off your boy parts who made the original mistake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum