The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45.94 seconds

2 posters

Go down

45.94 seconds Empty 45.94 seconds

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:32 pm

For Celia:

45.94 seconds Karste10

The Gold in the 400m hurdles - a new world record.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

45.94 seconds Empty Re: 45.94 seconds

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:36 pm

Yes, a hero..... ran in a velcro shirt I would say!!!!! Either that or he is good at ripping clothes, hold on a moment..... my mind is wandering a little.... can't think quite why.... back soon.... gulp....  Embarassed

Likes himself a bit.... but at 6' 1" and eye candy I guess he has good reason to. Strange, coz Benjamin is supposedly only 2 inches taller? Looks more like six inches taller. As for both beating the WR.... amazing!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:53 pm

Pretty sure his top had a zipper. I don't know about eye candy as he is not my type.

Still, nobody had a hint he would better 46 seconds. If you watched the race, the American (a favorite to win by many) was closing and Warholm simply kicked it into afterburner and it looked like he could run another 400m.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum