The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netflix's Show Q-Force

4 posters

Go down

Netflix's Show Q-Force Empty Netflix's Show Q-Force

Post  Abhinc Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:57 pm

I mostly just wanna hear other people's thoughts if they have seen the show. I think it's a really good lighthearted show the plot is a little fast paced and kind of lacking details but it feels okay with me because it makes it good for a more light hearted show
Abhinc
Abhinc

Back to top Go down

Netflix's Show Q-Force Empty Re: Netflix's Show Q-Force

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:49 pm

I recently took up Netflix again after moving. I was looking for shows to watch, so I shall take a look at some stage. I am more into period drama, and having never watched Downton Abbey, kind of saving it for a rainy day, I took it up and am getting very engrossed in the show. I believe it is six or seven seasons, so it may take some time!

My favourite Cousin came to stay the weekend, so I watched a few films with her. She seems to favour films depicting the World Wars..... we atched four in total Friday and Saturday, the one about Alan Turing, then 1917, The Pianist and another one that the name quite escapes me.

I have no notion of Q Force, but I never judge until I watch something..... and here Michaela may wade in.... for she recommended me one about Popes...... and by chance I mentioned of it to my Cousin and she felt and did exactly the same as me, stopped watching it after five minutes of sheer boredom!!!!! Sorry Miki!!!

I like Netflix, Narcos, Queen Of The South, Queen's Gambit and Lillehammer are my favourite from the streaming company, I have watched those twice!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:59 pm

I just picked up an Amazon FireStick and it comes loaded. The picture quality is excellent and a lot of the sports are sent in 4K, which if your TV supports 4K, it is measurably clearer.

I suffer a form of PTSD referred to as 'Survivor's Guilt' (Vietnam) so I watch a lot of war films as a cathartic.

• Alan Turing, a brilliant mind hamper by the evil of not being you. I often remind sexual bigots that some of the western civilizations' greatest minds swapped bedmates (da Vinci and Michaelangelo come to mind).
  • If you EVER want to see filmography at its VERY, VERY best then watch 1917. The next to the final scene with the protagonist running through the trenches was done in one continuous take - WOW! The plot is also worth paying attention to as it is good storytelling.
  • The Pianist is a great retelling of the horrors of the Warsaw Ghetto. A must watch for anyone needing a lesson in what absolute bigotry will do to the soul of a people.

I do not recall Q Force but might give it a try.

Jude Law produced and acted in a series called "The New Pope". It was a very ironic look at current Catholicism and Popery and if you are a Catholic, pass...but it is a very nicely written and produced series.

As for Narcos, Queen Of The South, Queen's Gambit and Lillehammer: I have watched Narcos (it is okay); found Queen of the South to be simply too bloody for my taste; binged on Queen's Gambit; and have not seen Lillehammer.BTW, the producers of Queen's Gambit is being sued for slander. Seems there was a female chess champ who the series made an indistinct reference to that she had never played against a male chess master - she had. Not sure if she will get rich suing for this slight, but... https://uproxx.com/tv/netflix-sued-queens-gambit-defamation/[/list]

Last edited by MichaelaSJ on Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Qforce is ok.

It's adult humour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum