The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fetlife labels are kind of cringe

2 posters

Go down

Fetlife labels are kind of cringe Empty Fetlife labels are kind of cringe

Post  Abhinc Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:32 am

I won't go into any explicit I am seeking advice/a conversation about this idea with another gender queer person. They offer an option for labeling yourself as FtM or MtF and like I do like people knowing but I kinda hate the idea of like straight guys following me and also kind of like the idea of attention? I donno I don't trust the cis ppl in my life to help me with this. Anyone have experience with the people on there or have a potentially better site?
Abhinc
Abhinc

Back to top Go down

Fetlife labels are kind of cringe Empty Re: Fetlife labels are kind of cringe

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:33 am

Fetlife, it's a FETISH site before it is anything else.

Ideally, where you appear, WILL and SHOULD influence your experience.

But if you are seeking a social interaction opportunity that isn't that negative for a transgender person, I suggest Grindr.

Grindr, it IS originally meant for gay men to meet. But here's the odd part, it seems very popular with transgender persons.

Transgender female equals frequently you have a penis. Not a problem for a gay man.
Transgender male, often means you have a vagina that you don't care about as much. And frequently you discover that there are transgender women there, who don't care if you have a vagina.

It just seems like an acceptable environment.
And considering it is a GAY man based location, it tends to weed out the hetero crowd, who likely wouldn't want to be caught ever going there.

The only reason I have to not go there, is it's a cellphone app, and I don't spend time on my cell phone (it's usually off until I need to make a call).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhinc Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:04 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:Fetlife, it's a FETISH site before it is anything else.

Ideally, where you appear, WILL and SHOULD influence your experience.

But if you are seeking a social interaction opportunity that isn't that negative for a transgender person, I suggest Grindr.

Thank you! I am aware it is a fetish site which is in line with what im looking at but I will look at Grindr and maybe focus on that more
Abhinc
Abhinc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum