The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

women's restroom victory

3 posters

Go down

women's restroom victory Empty women's restroom victory

Post  RebeccaMarie Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:20 am

So after the movie tonight when I was on my date with Tyrone I went to go check my makeup in the women's restroom at the entrance two girls are standing and they're waiting for one of their friends inside they look at me and say oh sorry and step out of the way so I can go into the women's restroom I walking to the women's restroom and start getting into my purse and getting my makeup to try to see if I need any corrections and their friend comes out of the stall comes up right next to me and her two friends pop in and they have a casual talk don't really say anything to me but they don't bat an eye like I actually belong I was literally shocked and freaking out on the inside that was actually my first time in the women's restroom ever and other women just saw me as one of them it was so crazy and so amazing something so simple is so shocking to me 

I just had to share that that felt like a victory to me and makes me feel so validated I really am a woman 😭 happy cry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Celia Eriksson, Lesley Niyori and Imran143Mayuri like this post

Back to top Go down

women's restroom victory Empty Re: women's restroom victory

Post  RebeccaMarie Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:24 am

That was the first time I was ever in a women's restroom and I was just another girl its still shocking to me I don't know why this stuff is going so easy for me I know I should be happy and I am! but I just can't look at myself and see myself as this pretty and feminine woman I see a man in the mirror but Tyrone says I am beautiful and I'm getting validated as a girl way easier than I expect will my mental image change?

I don't know why I can't see it everyone else apparently can see it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Celia Eriksson and Imran143Mayuri like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:33 am

Congrats honey.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Imran143Mayuri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Imran143Mayuri Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:06 am

Be positive and remove negative thoughts that a man like
Obviously your a beautiful 😍 feminine women as I see in Picture of your profile 😉 😀
Imran143Mayuri
Imran143Mayuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum