The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worried about Michaela.

4 posters

Go down

I'm worried about Michaela. Empty I'm worried about Michaela.

Post  Kaibeth Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:17 am

Anyone have news?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm worried about Michaela. 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

I'm worried about Michaela. Empty Re: I'm worried about Michaela.

Post  Mariehart11 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:49 pm

Nothing, but when I disappeared no one was bothered and was unmissed. I'm worried about Michaela. 1f613 (Maybe Celia?) Put me in my place that did.

But like me she might be be busy with other things.

Mariehart11
Mariehart11

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:28 am

I am okay and thank you for caring. Very Happy

One of the things I did before fully acknowledging that my time was coming to an end was to start projects in the hopes that finishing a project would allow me more time.  Embarassed

Girlfriends - it don't work that way. You will simply end up with a bunch of unfinished projects your spouse/children will have to complete. My Wife and Daughter are clueless when it comes to carpentry/wiring/plumbing. My Son can make 20' wide gears for aircraft carriers and subs but doesn't have time for the projects.

I did manage to get the downstairs carpet/old wood flooring torn out and hire a contractor I used when I was building homes to reinstall some really nice 3.25 Red Oak flooring.

Now I have to find qualified people to come in to finish what has to be finished on the rest of the list. Most of the work to be done involve stuff around the house and I am really the only one to get the work done and that means finding qualified workers - very hard to do around here Sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:56 am

Good seeing you.

We're too far out in the sticks for contractors to be willing to bun a quarter of their day getting here and back.

Not worth it for them.

I'm worried about Michaela. 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

I remember Michaela writing she was not going to post for a while..... I am always concerned when somebody does not post for a while, but with the prior warning, I knew she was having treatments.

Marie, I mentioned you in some thread or other when you left, people were aware of your leaving. And it is wonderful to have you return.

For I guess in the great ethereal cyberverse, we know quite a bit about each other here, we have for some years now, here and the old boards. We are online friends and everyday friends/relatives/stuff would always takes priority in anyone's life, but that does not mean we do not care for each other.

Well, as for contractors, I prefer someone that either I know, or someone that knows or has used one that has proven reliable. I am having my bathroom redone this Summer, I have a good neighbour going to do it.... of course, one has to be wary that one does not fall out, should the job be poorly done..... but this guy is good, he has done lots of work here and is very well respected for his work.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum