The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roe vs Wade dies

3 posters

Go down

Roe vs Wade dies Empty Roe vs Wade dies

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:56 pm

Well fuck.

They can elect Donald now for all I care. My advice to women, get out before their right to vote goes next. They may tell you to stay home where you belong too.

Fucking primitives.

I am NOT holding back here.

I'm pissed. The blacks likely are no friend of the process either. Oh they better stop shitting on transgender women. Because the US is becoming increasingly racist too. I can see it happening.

Liberal is no longer a term I wish to entertain. I don't think the Dems are any less guilty.

Dems are incompetent liars, and the Reps are turning the US into a religious state. They base their actions on a fucking book of bullshit they can't even read correctly. Fucking right I'm saying that.

God (according to his fucking book) has NO problem with abortion. But those stupid fucking swine can't be bothered to read the places he makes it plain it is ok. No, I'm not guilty of 'interpreting', I can fucking read.

And God (according to his book of crap), is ok with a whole lot of things. His 10 commandments are bogus. Other than the part where he insists on you accepting him only. He's clear on that.

Jesus died for nothing. he isn't coming, and frankly, I don't think there is a point as well.

You can forget getting anywhere with transgender rights for transgender women. And frankly, if you were born with testicles and a pecker, you might want to consider keeping them in the US. Because being a woman is losing its shine in the land of the free, if you're white and male.

So glad I am not American. Because if I was, well I'd be forced to take some actions I'd rather not need to do. My government can be useless 360 days out of the year, but it at least isn't primitive. Well, I can say that today. Who knows what living next to the land of the brave to tell women what they can and can not do with their own body.

I'm a woman, and even as a woman, I wouldn't have the nerve to tell another woman what she can and can't do with her body. If any man tried that crap on me, well, he has to sleep sometime.

They say it all happens with a beginning. This sure is a heck of a beginning.
I no longer care if the Dems have the guts to call Trump guilty of an obvious crime.
Frankly, I'm now ok with letting this dumpster fire burn and spread. Let them have Donald back.
Let them deny the weather.
Let them waste their billions on weapons while their own people suffer.

It's time for a change.
Give it your best mom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Roe vs Wade dies Empty Re: Roe vs Wade dies

Post  Anna Mull Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:09 pm

Not to be pedantic, but using the article 'the' in front of a group of people is a way of highlighting said group's otherness. 😬 Linguistically, there's a distancing effect and it's a bit dehumanizing, for lack of a better word. For example, *the blacks* has a negative connotation compared to simply saying *black people*.

On topic, yeah, the situation is... dire, to say the least. I'm also livid. This is a major human rights violation. They're doing it to control, disenfranchise, and murder women.

As flawed as our government is, what I'm hoping that happens is that since this decision is overwhelmingly unpopular, it'll encourage more people to not vote for republicans. That isn't a solution to the bigger problem, but the less power those fascists have, the better. I'm also cautiously optimistic about the January 6th hearings. Punishing Trump and his ilk would prove that there's at least some semblance of democracy left.
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Lesley Niyori likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:21 pm

No objections to grammar comments Smile

While this is not the first, likely not the last, in this instance, I have heard back from US friends, that THEY are considerably rattled by this turn of events. Noteworthy, as it has rattled people who often are not prone to object to a lot of things.

I'm unsure the Dems look so good they will steal away Reps enough to matter. But half of the US is female. Maybe that will matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:19 pm

Hi Bunny and Anna,

It is a very, very, fiery issue. The bible bashers are a very strong lobby in the USA....

Now l say that, fully aware of my upbringing as an Anglican, that attended church and Sunday school most every week.... l do believe in a creator, we have discussed this before....

.... for my belief is one thing l have never settled in my mind. l do believe.... but not as the given doctrine written down long ago, by humans.

I believe that a Woman has the right of abortion. Exactly how far into the semesters it should be legal to carry out an aborted birth... is, for me, the difficult part.

And it is so with the majority of pro abortionists. It has to have limits.... it cannot be without... 24 weeks ok? More? Less? And just where that line is drawn, and who draws it, is for me, more a reasoned 21st century debate... not whether.

Without doubt though, abortion has to be one of the most difficult decisions a Woman can make in her life, the right to make it surely is a basic, solid, unquestionable human right.

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:32 pm

The trick is, when do you stop.

Abortion is telling a woman her body is not her body to control. Ok, then is it your right to perform a sex change? Are your kid's bodies yours to control? Is it your right to end your own life? Are you allowed to marry anyone you want? When is old enough ok for sex?

Is the Bible something we should have to acknowledge? What if you are Hindu or Buddhist? What if your beliefs run contrary to the Bible? It's not just atheists the Christians are pushing around. If the Bible is something that can dictate laws, why not Sharia too?

I acknowledge no authority over my life. My body is mine alone. If I commit a crime that has a death sentence, that might be different. But who decides what is a crime worthy of death?
I agree murder must be punished. But isn't a death by intoxicated driver murder? When is careless sufficient?

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down