The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup for facial hair.

+2
Lesley Niyori
Jehanne
6 posters

Go down

Makeup for facial hair. Empty Makeup for facial hair.

Post  Jehanne Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:42 am

I haven't gotten mine removed (yet) due to time, cost, etc. (wife), but I have been using a Gillette 5-prong razor followed by a higher-end electric razor (to get at those tight spots), after which, I use this makeup that I bought on Amazon.

Anyone else have good success with makeup in covering-up facial hair?  If so, what do you use and how do you use it?

Thanks,

Dawn

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Makeup for facial hair. Empty Re: Makeup for facial hair.

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:38 am

Still stuck shaving as well.

This is my routine. Cheap as shit 2 bladed pink dollar store razor. Why? Because it's not the number of blades, it's the dedication with the razor.

I sit in a warm tub, saturated in moisturizer, and I lather on moisturizer as shaving cream (no I don't use task oriented shaving cream). My skin is about to get massively exfoliated in the process, so I just attack the situation with a massive dose of skin care simultaneously.

I shave with the grain, against the grain across the grain and I don't stop until there is not one sign of hair. You can hear the razor cutting, and you can feel the razor cutting and if you can feel the slightest hint of hair, a man's lips will too. So I simply don't stop shaving repeatedly until there is nothing to feel. I do this without a mirror eh. I'm 56, I've done my face more than once, I know what I'm doing, I don't need to watch.

I'm sitting in a tub of hot water and shaving and re-lathering and shaving and re-lathering because the hands that put on the lotion still have lotion on them.

I treat the razor as almost sandpaper in a way. I'm often using a repeat stroke pattern that is almost rubbing the skin smooth and hairless.

I do the whole friggin face. I'm bald here, and that means I have NO hair on my head. No hair on top, or the sides, or anywhere. No sideburns, nothing. And as a result, my head is daily exfoliated entirely. So I also have essentially removed the last days older skin. My skin is damned smooth and soft as a result.

The end result, I don't even use makeup to cover what can't be seen for the most part. I might use a bit of atypical concealer on upper lip and chin if I'm going somewhere where I want maximum potential. I tend to put on a slight SLIGHT layer of moisturizer on my skin before the concealer, but that makes skin as soft as possible and makes the concealer less prone to apply dryish looking and diminishes the chances of it highlighting any skin wrinkles.

I have dark hair, and this seems to perform for me.
You can't cover up stubble girls. If it's there, you will see it.
Skin tends to take on a slight shade of darker though from hair present UNDER the skin. To combat that, all you do is use something ever so slightly lighter than your skin shade. That blends in the stubble area with the rest of your face. Here's a truth, you can tell when a person is wearing makeup. The more makeup, the more apparent you are hiding something. if you have no makeup on, and appear and feel like there is nothing there, you are actually better off.

So, the real trick is the brutally and aggressively shave off every sign of hair. And those expensive multibladed razors ain't going to outshine a cheap one used rigorously. And I know, I'm wearing the proof Smile

It doesn't matter how close you get to my face. After my bath, I have no evidence I needed a shave. Good for 5-6 hours.

Makeup for facial hair. Crimson%2BRose%2B2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:51 am

I still shave, but it is not a daily occurrence, I can last a couple of days without shaving. Lesley has given a good method if you have lots of time, but if in a hurry I go straight in with upstrokes and go over twice. Gently of course.

You need some concealer, I use the hi-def HD concealer. If you are dark haired you need a red, orange or dark pink concealer, if you are darkish blnde like me, pink should do it. Simpy apply lightly over any area that shows and allow to dry before using foundation sparingly, blending in if it should lift at all. Back in the day, for a concelaer orange lipstick was one method, or even clown paint!

As with any make-up, do not put too much on, remember you have the foundation coming, else caking could be a problem. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:09 pm

I use toner before shaving..... It seems to give me a cleaner finish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:43 am

Thanks, everyone!

All of you look like chicks (except for your avatar, Lucy); I am sorry that I am not yet able to "pass", but it is a work-in-progress.

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 am

Jehanne wrote:...but I have been using a Gillette 5-prong razor followed by a higher-end electric razor (to get at those tight spots)...
That is the procedure I use but I shave in the shower that softens my beard. I have had much of my beard removed and the remainder is only half black with the rest grey.

I use a simple covering stick the same shade as my face.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:45 pm

Any reason YOU can't test it out?

Oh yeah, you want to avoid dealing with facial hair.

You hate being male, you hate dealing with being male, and you expect something to just happen out of the blue? That only works in anime dear. A spaceship lands on you while you're resting on a nice meadow and you wake up to find they killed you and rebuilt you down to the cellular level as a human female by accident. I would stop waiting for something like that to happen Angel.

It's just shaving dear. I could have been born gorgeous and cisgender female like my sister, and she can't find a man either. That's just life. You play the hand you were dealt.

I bet you complain a lot while playing poker.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Oh my! I looked at that article...… there is two of the revommendations that it makes, that are quite unsuitable!

"Pummice stone, this causes an abrasive action...."

"White pepper"

Pumice would rip your skin to bits if you used it to remove any very fine lightish hair like mine, let alone thick dark hair!!!!

White pepper will irritate most skin types and cause rashes that will last quite some time!!!!!

I don't think I'll try the Basil and Onion, coz I think that while some of it might work, it's not gonna be permanent.

The cheapest method is IPL home removal, yes they are expensive, but they work and do prevent hair regrowth. The more expensive ones, like my Lumea can be used everywhere except upon the genital, bumbox and nipple areas. Also it does not work on light blonde or grey hair.

They say that the best skin type for it is light skin and black hair, but I think my hair which is dark blonde and fine has reacted well. My legs have reacted best and are much smoother now too, coz the hair has mostly gone, so there are much less of the tiny follicle bumps or indents. 

My facial hair has always been fairly soft and fine and I have found improvement there too. I think if you are have thick facial hair it would not work so well, or at all  though.

It is not very painful, I have found it's best turned right up to the highest pulse and it feels like a little hot elastic band, gently pinging upon the skin. 

After a few months I have seen real results, it's very good and I shall continue using it, even though they say you find you don't d to use it so much after six months to a year or so. 

Another upside is that you can stay shaven throughout, it does not work well if you have not shaved. A downside is it takes much, much longer to do than the manufacturers claim. It takes me nearly four hours to do my whole body, once a fortnight. I just listen to the radio whilst doing it, with a couple of coffee stops in between.  https://www.philips.co.uk/c-m-pe/hair-removal/lumea-ipl

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:32 pm

You're not alone, Angel.  That's why we're here.

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum