The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most delightful correction.

5 posters

Go down

A most delightful correction. Empty A most delightful correction.

Post  Kaibeth Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 am

Today, I was walking into the WalMart (I know....) and evaluating the state of stubble as I had forgotten to shave before departure. I made the assessment that I would rather have a purse in the men's room than a beard in the women's.

As I approach the door to the gents', a janitor is headed into the ladies room to clean up. He said to me "Excuse me, Ma'am, that's the men's room."

Made my day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A most delightful correction. 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

A most delightful correction. Empty Re: A most delightful correction.

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:21 pm

And there you have it dear. You are a woman, you are directed to discontinue any belief you are not a woman. Embrace your reality Smile

By the way, I've met in person 3 cisfemales who complain about facial hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:36 pm

I quit using public men's rooms a few years ago after a man entering one while I was washing my hands got a very embarrassed look on his face, and stood there holding the door until I left, before he went in. Though he said nothing, it was plain that he thought I had gone into the wrong one.

Plainly, @Kaibeth, it's time for you to switch over.

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:29 pm

I have a cross-dressing friend of my Aunt Stacey. He's a guy during the day at work (contractor), but after work he's Lulu and she uses the ladies room.

I suppose some gals might be annoyed with that. But I think he is really she and Lulu is probably the real person transgender or not.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:51 pm

I never got into the Netflix series 'Transparent', but I do remember the scene in one of the first episode where the lead character was on her first outing and was at a mall waiting to use the 'Ladies'. Some imbecilic woman became hysterical at the 'man' in the restroom wanting to molest her daughters. Next scene - the lead character is out back going into a construction porta-potty. (Sigh!)

While I pass for the most part, I do shy away from restrooms in heavily trafficked areas.

Last edited by MichaelaSJ on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:16 pm

I've been ten years on hormones, and all available social changes are done me. I use the ladies' room every time, except when I am in doubt as to the beard I can't afford to have lasered off.

I just apparently judge myself too harshly.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the guitar player of my new band made it a point to share a magazine article on transgender children with me. Real polite way to let me know he knows, I guess.

A most delightful correction. 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:56 am

Transparent was a shitty show at best, which should have been more correctly titled "An oversexed dysfunctional Jewish family"

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Kaibeth wrote:I just apparently judge myself too harshly.

Remember that there are plenty of cis women who struggle with facial hair, so a bit of it isn't going to necessarily be a perceived as a klaxon blaring "man sneaking into the ladies' room!"

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:17 pm

The ladies room worried me until I was post-op.

I was using the ladies room long before surgery, but, today. now, I'd feel utterly out of place in a men's room.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum