The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If only I could trust you...

2 posters

Go down

If only I could trust you... Empty If only I could trust you...

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Hull pride this weekend. I've mention my trails with my mother. And how she's going to be working for a charity at pride this weekend. Today I had the following phone call with her....

"I'll be a pride this weekend".

"Will you be getting dressed up???"

"Just jeans and a t-shirt" (don't tell her it women's jeans and a t-shirt.)

"I don't care any more..."

Agggghhh.... if only I could trust her!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

If only I could trust you... Empty Re: If only I could trust you...

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:19 am

I am sorry, but your mother will forever be the passive-aggressive thorn in your side that she is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum