The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning to wonder WHAT my orientation actually is :)

3 posters

Go down

Beginning to wonder WHAT my orientation actually is :) Empty Beginning to wonder WHAT my orientation actually is :)

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Ok, guys still motivate me to want one.

I'm still desiring my old-fashioned and likely unrealistic cliche happily ever after wedding.

But recent events have me now questioning if I have a clue what I am for preference Smile

You can't know a 'thing' if you have not experienced a 'thing' before.

So you might be hetero, or you might be bi. Hard to know if you are bi if you have never had both genders. Hard to know if you are pan, until put in a situation to experience a pan situation.

I'm currently dating a pan, poly transgender female. Which means my date is a amab ie assigned male at birth person. And they are pan, ie they don't care what their partner's orientation is. And they are poly, ie they are not concerned if they have more than 1 partner, and don't care if I have more than 1 partner.

And I'm starting to wonder if I have my own labels correct Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Beginning to wonder WHAT my orientation actually is :) Empty Re: Beginning to wonder WHAT my orientation actually is :)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:37 am

So in fact your date is just like me except I don't do labels and in practice the situation doesn't arise much. Although there was the Lingerie guy whose wife knew about him meeting others. So maybe they were pan poly too.

I don't think labels and perceived orientation matter at all. Because if you meet someone you're comfortable with and yes fall in love with then those considerations are merely academic. My wife is someone I'd never have seen as my preference. Almost the opposite in fact of my preference for women and in reality these days men are my preference. I too harbour the white wedding fantasy and the happy ever after with a sexy guy who looks after me. But it won't happen and anyway I like my wife and we are comfortable together most of the time. We're like two older lesbians. I'm the butch one.

Back to top Go down

Beginning to wonder WHAT my orientation actually is :) Empty Re: Beginning to wonder WHAT my orientation actually is :)

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Everyone, I mean everyone, is different. I don't find feminine women even slightly attractive and even the 'butch' ones have to be real butch for me to give them a second glance, it's always been men with me and they have to be taller and about my age or older.

But I did have a 'thing' for a while only a couple of years ago, about a very tall blonde woman of a similar age, mid-fifties. She was feminine and showed a hell of a lot of interest in me, which surprised me coz she was six inches taller! I guess that might have triggered something in me, for although she was slim, she clearly had a powerful body. I told myself that she probably was lesbian and just thought I was different, a little cute, only liking me for that. I'd have had difficulty wanting to be 'tween the sheets with her anyway.

Could I date another transgender woman? No, it don't do it for me. But I wish you both well Lesley!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down