The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neeeeeeeever thought this would be the case :)

4 posters

Go down

Neeeeeeeever thought this would be the case :) Empty Neeeeeeeever thought this would be the case :)

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Happiness is always having something new and interesting to do in the morning.
Amused is when one of those things is to go and wake up my girlfriend and tell her to get out of bed.
Neat is when it is my bed Smile

It's all very new here, all very 'interesting'.

Just when you think your transition is 'done' when you figure you have finished learning when all that remains is to just get older, and the only thing to hope for is a cliche.....

I'm learning the very real danger of labels, is sometimes not from the labels others apply to us, but from the ones, we stuck onto ourselves willingly.

I've been experiencing feelings that well I wasn't even aware existed as a type.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Neeeeeeeever thought this would be the case :) Empty Re: Neeeeeeeever thought this would be the case :)

Post  Jehanne Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:56 pm

You live in Canada, Lesley.  How could you not be happy?

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Neeeeeeeever thought this would be the case :) Empty Re: Neeeeeeeever thought this would be the case :)

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Remember the Chinese(?) admonition: 'May you live in interesting times!' when you mention interesting times.

I am glad you have something more than a cold floor to wake up to in the morning!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:22 pm

I really like that. Wouldn't it be nice if you woke up one morning and smiled at your partner and you kissed and hugged. That used to be me but now mostly she's gone before I wake. Assuming we're even in the same room.

Yet we love each other. I think she's finally accepted me as another woman but she isn't lesbian. Odd really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi Everyone!

Well, it seems that ATM everyone has someone. It appears that just Angel and I, apart from maybe one or two youngsters, that don't have a partner at the moment. I guess for the ttboards love train to progress, Angel will find someone... and I will find me a very nice, caring, loyal, tall, handsome, refined, slim, fit man of his own means and of a similar age...… oh, there is other stuff.... no, that would do.

Well, here's hopin'.

Celia xx

PS Good for you Lesley!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:31 pm

I hope you do Celia, they do exist, although those who are sufficiently comfortable with themselves to bridge the trans thing are rarer.

I don't read romantic novels but my dream is like a romantic novel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down