The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Count With Pictures!!!

+4
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lesley Niyori
MichaelaSJ
Kaibeth
8 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Count With Pictures!!!

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Bumping up the number!

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 Ophyme_LI_3

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:23 am

I am stumped. I didn't know you also performed as Ophelia in Hamlet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:41 am

But....

Hold on, I'll get back in the bath... tut! Herssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuooooosh……! Twidle, twiddle.

Hershhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!……… twiddle twiddle.....hershhhhhhhhhh!

Plop.....

Plop.....

.................kerplop!

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 Ophelia_5_LI

So.……………….

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Ka! ………………… Rolling Eyes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuussshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...… twiddle twiddle,,,,,,,,,,,, kkkkksssssssssghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhspshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... twiddle twiddle...…. twiddle...…….pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh….. plop...."ooh! Ouch!!!" Twiddle twiddle hershhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhush….. twiddle, twiddle... "mmmm, ok!".... plop.... plop ………..kerplop! Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 Ophy_LI_2

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Hmm. Assuming I have the right current number.

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 9k=

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Oh well, you are right Lesley, but I give up with the previous numberer then. So here's the next one!! (I don't have any of these anymore!!!).

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 45rec_LI_2

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 pm

I could have copped out with the team, but, I don't want anyone to think I know anything about sports (because I don't).

So I'm picking a popular lottery.
Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8DzenwXxVzLrKnFjRXTibIN4V4tZAoj-JXGqRIOTPwl49KY4Vxg

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:51 pm

We need to reset the order 'cuz Celia got stoned and posted some weirded out shit! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!

I was hoping to post at 43 because today is the 43rd anniversary of my marriage to Dianne my best friend and partner.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Hey!

I don't ever get stoned, that's unfair! Just coz ya can't figure it out.... pooh! The wordy noises are me getting in the bath and twiddling the taps and the water, just a bit of fun! 

Anyhow the record pic is of a 45rpm.

This after the .44!!!!!! So I'm not the one getting stuff wrong.... (sorry Lesley, just pointing out we were on 46 not 49). Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:09 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:Anyhow the record pic is of a 45rpm.
I know that!!!! Well, actually, that is not an image of a 45rpm disk. The center hole is not large enough and the diameter of the platter is too big. SO THERE! This is what a 45 rpm platter looks like:
Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 28iw4uo

But, on the other hand - Thanks for not acknowledging my tremendous accomplishment of spending 43 years, continuous years with someone!

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:31 am

I failed grade 10 math 5 times (sadly that's true).

So what number are we on currently?

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:58 am

Oh Lesley! A 45rpm record after a .44 gun means we are on 46! (Maths was not my strong one either, English and History was my success story!).

And Miki, that record has had the middle bit taken out for use upon a juke box, this is what a 45rpm record looks like, with a small hole so it can be played on a record player. Try playing your big holed one on a record player and you will think you are stoned!!!! I admit the size is wrong coz I pasted it on but Shakespeare wrote 43 plays!  43-44-45...…  bounce

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 45rpmm_LI

Oh, unless you are both having fun with me...… if so, ok, you got me.  lol!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:20 pm

Gotcha!

My first record was of Elvis Presley's Jailhouse Rock and I was given a 45 record player, that I could stack multiple platters on. (This would have been around 1955!)Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 Ogg8yd
This is why 45 rpm records were designed with larger holes than 33s of 78s. Later when 33 rpm albums became popular, there were a couple of hacks to allow stacking of the albums but they were mostly kluge hacks. It is very difficult to find these large hole 45 players these days, so new records are sometimes made with a removable plug so they can be played on a modern turntable. There are also adapters made for the same purpose.
Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 242u77q
Real audiophiles spending Thou$ands on their equipment don't stack their albums; they change them individually, sometimes with cotton gloves on to protect the vinyl.

I have listened to digital and analog recordings of the same performance side by side on really good equipment and the analog is 'smoother' (if that is the term) and sounds better. My level of interest in sound quality doesn't extend to spending more than a 'normal' person would spend.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Oh, I see!

I used to love records, I still have a few 33s that I could not discard. Maybe I will get back into it again. I like old radios too, I have three that are at least 60 years old and the sound is so much warmer than modern radios. The valves, (tubes), are difficult to find now but they all work and I love them. I should get a proper record deck and play my lps, I might even buy some.

My car is cassette tape and radio and I have quite a few cassettes that are cool, but ya can't choose a song so easy!

Well, ya got me, coz I was wondering how it could all be so confusing. But anyway, if anyone wants to put on 46 that would be cool! Thanks Miki, you are without doubt one of my very bestest online friends! Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:21 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:My car is cassette tape and radio and I have quite a few cassettes that are cool, but ya can't choose a song so easy!
Well, at least your car is young enough not to have an 8 Track player. Razz

BTW, did you choose Betamax or VHS. Just kiddddddddddddddddding Exclamation

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:24 pm

That is good actually Lesley and Angel! Very well done Lesley. So the VHS or Betamax is the questchy from Miki...…

I am old enough to remember the introduction of both systems of course, but I didn't choose, my first experience was of a VHS that my then boyfriend bought in the early eighties. 

I don't recall anyone I knew having a Betamax, but they were available in the UK as I remember them being on sale. I also remember the 8-track being in some cars, but don't remember what the cassettes looked like. Celia xx

PS...…….. next is 46!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:00 pm

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 Valentino

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:22 am

Nice Celia - Valentino Rossi who wears #46 when racing MotoGP.
(This guy wears his age with aplomb - he is 39, well passed the age when guys start racing with two more wheels, or give it up altogether.)

At least I can get Formula 1. It is in Austria this weekend and with Ferrari's power and Mercedes overall team make-up, it should be an exciting Sunday morning. Exclamation

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Hi Miki!!!!

Well, I would watch the Austrian Grand Prix, but I'm working and I'll also be working when England play Columbia on Tuesday...…. Sad

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:07 am

Well I reckon I'm the only one playin' this game. I'll do 47 shall I? I don't like these things, but not many things are 47!

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 Image

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:25 am

But but but, that was my picture earlier, when I screwed up the count because you sometimes wander in posts on the thread Smile

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:29 am

Ok so this is my picture for 48.

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 4 48

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:58 am

Patten M48?

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum