The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loveless void

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

loveless void Empty Re: loveless void

Post  Jehanne Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:29 pm

So sorry to read your post. Hope that you are feeling better!!

You just need to be yourself and stop worrying about what others think of you, or, even how they treat you!

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Hi Girls,

Nice thread with some very good home truths. Especially about how we are perceived in society Angel. You can go to any mall and enter a store that sells both sexes clothing. The male section is generally a quarter or less the size of the female section. A glance across to the male section and you see greys, blues, blacks, browns, dark greens. Dowdy, boring, boring, boring! As you walk through the women's section pinks, yellows, reds, whites, beautiful , beautiful, beautiful!

A cis woman could dress in a totally male outfit from her head to her tippy toes and nobody would bat an eyelid, if a cis male wears a single item of pink, for example, he will be looked at with disapproval and even hatred. Go figure if society is truly civilised, too much hatred around.

Transgender women are the last free shot hunting target of the bigot. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Angelic wrote:
Jehanne wrote:So sorry to read your post.  Hope that you are feeling better!!

You just need to be yourself and stop worrying about what others think of you, or, even how they treat you!

You seem like a kind and useful person, but your advice just won't work. I always have been yourself and look at where it got me. 

It's like, lets say one day I feel like wearing a dress. And I walk down the street in a dress, men drive by calling me rude names and being hostile to me. And this happens in a so-called LGBT town. And it doesn't only happen to me, but other males. Society is so fascist to males, if a male disobeys and wears a dress, society punishes them. Meanwhile, females can wear any clothes they want, but if a male wears a dress or makeup, trying to be beautiful, lo and behold society attacks them. Males are forced to be drab and boring and obedient.

And even in Pride events, I will go in as a female. And yet, everyone else has sex and relationships except me. Because society is bogus and I hate it.

Are you sure that you are being recognized as being a "male"?  I go out in a skirt at least once a week, and am not recognized as being a biological male.  Maybe the men in question are just being rude??  And, in fact, they perceive you as being fully female?

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Angelic wrote:One time, there was this negro at a bus stop...
Where do you live and in what century. As you really this much of a bigot you need to use a word last used by 60 year old crackers in the '50s.

Angelic wrote:[he] called me straight up ugly. The negro, was actually a member of the lgbt community, he was either gay or bi. I tried to remain calm, but the estrogen in me caused me to be violent and brooding. People say estrogen makes you a pacifist, but it actually makes you more violent than before.

My friend tried to calm me down, but I didn't want to hear it. I had no choice but to go and beat the shit out of him (not my friend, the other guy). Unfortunately, he ran away so I couldn't inflict more damage.
Real people, civilized people, even those on estrogen therapy do not chase after those who slight them trying to inflict injury and pain.

Angel, you are a sociopath, and likely a psychopath, desperately a need for an intervention.

I will discuss your continued membership with the forums administrator, but I cannot tolerate your attitude on this forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:55 pm

Well, I have read it now. Firstly, the post is not racist.., it's not a listed word. But I would avoid the term please, for it is now listed here. Many black people find that term offensive and that is enough for me never to use it. African-American would be much better and should be used. In the UK black is acceptable as is black British, West Indian and African where a distinction is truly, truly necessary..... otherwise just plain British or American if not!!!!!

But to address the complaint, I also don't advocate beating people, glorifying and justifying violence. You are sailing very close to the wind girl. Please, as I asked you before, moderate your postings. Sometimes you write inspiring quite amazing and knowledgeable things that are quite terrific, why let us know about this or anything like this? You are far and away much better than that! We are a very non-aggressive community here it is what set us on the old boards apart from others, we are not trans-activists by any stretch of the imagination. I don't want any more complaints regarding you Angel, this is last chance hotel.... two complaints now, a final warning... please sweetheart, let's only have the good things you have to offer henceforward, the better, philosophical Angel step forward, let's have the good Angel! Celia xx

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : complaints)

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:37 am

Angelic wrote:
Jehanne wrote:

Are you sure that you are being recognized as being a "male"?  I go out in a skirt at least once a week, and am not recognized as being a biological male.  Maybe the men in question are just being rude??  And, in fact, they perceive you as being fully female?

Nope, definitely male. I've seen drag queens verbally abused by people too. Back when I was on (female) hormones, I would wear a dress, and people would clearly address me as male. 

One time, there was this negro at a bus stop, he not only clocked me as male, but called me straight up ugly. The negro, was actually a member of the lgbt community, he was either gay or bi. I tried to remain calm, but the estrogen in me caused me to be violent and brooding. People say estrogen makes you a pacifist, but it actually makes you more violent than before.

My friend tried to calm me down, but I didn't want to hear it. I had no choice but to go and beat the shit out of him (not my friend, the other guy). Unfortunately, he ran away so I couldn't inflict more damage. 

Some say it was racist, but the truth is, it was the exact opposite of being racist. If a white boy said that to me I'd beat him too. Doesn't matter what race or creed. You misgender me and call me ugly, you're getting beaten.

My main point is, it is morally wrong to send people to prison for assault. I was the victim here. Do you believe I should rot in prison for beating people who needed to be beaten?

If you are in a dress/skirt, IMO, you should not be recognized.  Just my 2 cents, of course, but I am growing my hair as long as possible (beyond my shoulders right now), and when in a skirt, I always wear women's glasses at least at night and "cat eye" sunglasses during the day.  And, I always keep my skirt below my knee and wear neckline tees, along with clean-shaven legs and arms, hands, etc.  And, finally, I just ignore everyone, unless they say "Hi" to me first.

Never have been called-out, so far...

P.S.  Somewhat long ("natural") nails, also.  But, if you are on HRT, you need to paint your nails, IMO.  And, sun glasses are an absolute must!  Where I live, the majority of biological women have those on anyways rain or shine.

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:01 am

Angel, sweetie.

You posts are like the ramblings of a crazy person. I think everyone person on this forums as been very patient, and very tolerant to you for months now. Both here, and on the old forum.

However..... I will never tolerate racial slurs. Never.

You c!early have narcissist tendencies. And I suspect those are your bigger problem when dealing with others. And possibly the real reason you are alone.

You come on here blaming various sections of society for being single. But you rant in a way that's guaranteed to put most other people off you......

I'm sorry. I'm not looking to hurt you or have a gp, But that the way it seems to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:03 am

Hi Lucy,

I would be reluctant to diagnose anyone based upon message board posts; for starters, I am not a licensed health care professional.

Having said that, Angel needs to realize that she is not the center of the Universe, and that, especially, no one cares; there are, of course, some exceptions (her family, friends, and, to an extent, Us.)  Having said that, my advice to her would be, "Ignore everyone, save friends, and simply go about her business."  As I said before, sunglasses are a must; if she is "in drag" (a term that I really do not care for), just do her best to have a fully feminine appearance and simply ignore everyone; that's what women do!

Dawn

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Everyone you've ever met only have one thing in common.....

Sometimes a window is a mirror....

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Angelic wrote:
Lucy Catherine Schoon wrote:Everyone you've ever met only have one thing in common.....

And what is it they all have in common?

The only thing they having in common is they have all met you....

Sometimes a window is a mirror.

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Angelic wrote:And yes, Im a teen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

And yes I think Courtney Love is trans.

And here is how I feel about so-called adults, so-called civilized apes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoKDYQkDDA0

by apes i mean whites and blacks, Australians, whoever, all races, all humans are apes, monkeys, like this, this is how i feel about the so-called human race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPWzquhLKRg

What's wrong with being an ape? Wonderful, beautiful, Nobel creatures....

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Angelic wrote:
Lucy Catherine Schoon wrote:
Angelic wrote:
Lucy Catherine Schoon wrote:Everyone you've ever met only have one thing in common.....

And what is it they all have in common?

The only thing they having in common is they have all met you....

Sometimes a window is a mirror.
I still dont get what your point is.

I'm not sure you ever will...

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Angelic wrote:
Lucy Catherine Schoon wrote:
Angelic wrote:And yes, Im a teen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

And yes I think Courtney Love is trans.

And here is how I feel about so-called adults, so-called civilized apes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoKDYQkDDA0

by apes i mean whites and blacks, Australians, whoever, all races, all humans are apes, monkeys, like this, this is how i feel about the so-called human race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPWzquhLKRg

What's wrong with being an ape? Wonderful, beautiful, Nobel creatures....
Chimps war all the time, Gorrillas eat their young...nothing noble about them.

Wouldn't mind bonobos so much or the hedonist bonobo lifestyle, applied to humans.

Yeah I wanna be bonobo in another life too.... as for chimps, nature is red in tooth and claw. That's just nature....

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum