The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :)

3 posters

Go down

Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Empty Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :)

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon May 21, 2018 12:03 pm

It's no secret I absolutely love my home town.

But it has a reputation, at least in the U.K, for being a "crap town". I don't know why.... its ruddy lovely.

This thread is my continuing effort to prove that..., at least amongst the trans community.

Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Img_0510
Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Img_0511
Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Img_0512
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Empty Re: Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :)

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon May 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Queens gardens....Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Img_0312
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Empty Re: Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :)

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon May 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi Lucy!

I have to go out, I'm a bit tired of working on these boards! Nearly there! The cavalry in the shape of Christine may come and tidy it up a bit, I hope..... Hull has never filtered down this way as such. the white telephone boxes and all is one thing I knew about Hull. There is a saying that drifted down here about Newcastle, being that if you thought you were working class, go to Newcastle and you will realise that you are middle class! Some of those pictures look ok, not all bad! Well, take care hun, I am going shopping! Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon May 21, 2018 1:17 pm

To be fair.... I saw the "out and about" board looking empty. This was the best I could come up with.

Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Img_0210
Lucy-chan's hull is not a shit hole thread. :) Img_0211
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon May 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Nearly went to Hull for Uni, in the last days of the old millennium, Bangor won in the end. Just the snowdonian mountains won it over. Do wonder what life would be like if I went to Hull instead?
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 pm

I can't say a bad word about Hull but then again I only have a vague idea where it is. The only reference I can remember is that Humbrol model paint came from Hull.

On the other hand I just watched Frankie Boyle make a joke. He said: In 'Sixty years time it's said that Swansea and Hull will be under water thanks to climate change. But it's not all good news'

Hey Frankie is a bit rude. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down