The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube homework

Go down

YouTube homework Empty YouTube homework

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:02 pm

I was in a group titled "Beyond Gender Journeys" earlier this year. It's a follow-up course for persons that have predictably attended the "Gender Journeys" meetings. They're 10 meeting duration groups of sessions for groups of people who are new to their transition experience.

The thing is, I juuuuust didn't fit (my age troubles).
So I arranged for 1 on 1 sessions with one of the facilitators.
We discuss my desire to be an advocate in a more effective fashion.

Yesterday, I was given homework, to craft two YouTube videos to submit to my channel.
1. do a video on relationships (and D'arcy sure has given me a lot of material to present Smile ).
2. do a video addressing transgender dating and how to do it and how it differ from cisgender dating.

The main plan is to not do videos on content that is already done to death out there (the bathroom thing for instance). If there isn't enough out there on that subject now, there never will be.

So hopefully, soon, I will be able to provide links to my 'homework' efforts Smile I have till next month's session with Alex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum