The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big weekend here

2 posters

Go down

Big weekend here Empty Big weekend here

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Moving D'arcy in over this last week. A bit chaotic here.

Trying to get some work done on paintings today.

This is my first month where we are merging our finances, so that's going to take some practice.

D'arcy has some expenses to get into shape. And then the pleasure of contacting my ODSP caseworker and finding out how having my fiance living with me might change things. Plus telling the landlord about her.

Lesley number 1 rule, never mess with the rules when it's your life that can be affected eh. Some would say "just don't tell them," not my idea of a bright idea.

It's likely to make October a long tiring month as I get things in order. Sure beats being alone though eh Smile

More levels of happy than I thought possible.
D'arcy is surprised at where her life has gone in just two months as well.
We were positive this wasn't possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Big weekend here Empty Re: Big weekend here

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Hi Lesley,

Hoping it works out well and you get things straight quickly. And well done for playing by the rules, I also would let my landlord and council know immediately too. Over here we get a local council tax discount for living alone and people don't declare it when someone moves in, but I could never do that.

It'll be worth the effort to be all above board, all said and done. Hoping you and D'arcy have a great weekend!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down