The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A long story about transgender

2 posters

Go down

A long story about transgender Empty A long story about transgender

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:59 am

...it is an interesting and enjoyable ( if not a tad long) story made all the more interesting if you believe a little in magical spirits:
This Is My Unbelievable But Totally True Transgender Ghost Story
Andy Marra
A long story about transgender Mh6kp1
Please read the story @ https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/korean-transgender-shaman_us_5bd087cae4b055bc94874628

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

A long story about transgender Empty Re: A long story about transgender

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi Miki!

I missed this somehow and found it quite interesting, I'm just dipping in waitimg for Yvette, my old friend to call, we are going shopping with my Sister-in-law. I believe that we are here for a purpose and that people look over us, exactly the way described by Mx Marra. I am unsure who is actually looking at me but I do sense her. being there quite often.

I guess I'll be pooh poohed, but I don't care really, nothing would change my belief. Thanks for sharing. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum