The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting the courage

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

getting the courage Empty Re: getting the courage

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:34 pm

You need to make a choice dear.

If you are a girl, a male profile is about as useful as a wooden nickel.
Because while a male profile will attract girls, they are going to be looking for a man.

The guys ain't going to be interested in you for being trans for the reasons you want.
I've been there. All you're going to find are guys looking for a gay experience or outright gay men.
Which is about as far away from gaining a girlfriend as you can hope to get.

My fiance is a transgender female, and she's a regular complainer about her appearance. Routinely worries about her ability to pass. The bottom line though is she found someone, me. It happens.

I'm no paragon of pretty. And she didn't need to be more than she is for me too.
But we are both women.
I long thought I had to find a man.
Turns out I was wrong, clearly.

You need to just accept that chances are you are wrong on several things, or, you might as well just stop trying too.
If you are a woman, act like it, be that woman.
If you can't accept your appearance, it's likely you will project the wrong attitude, and people respond to attitude as much as anything else eh.
It's a well-established truth, women like confidence.
If you exude zero confidence in yourself, chances are your chances of success are about the same dear.

As I understand it, you are still quite young.
Exploit that while you can.
There are a lot of things that are a lot easier for the young that are quite a challenge for anyone my age ya know.

And after 3 years of the online dating scene, I'd suggest you just go out and meet people in person. People tend to be a lot more real when they are standing in front of you.
I'm only engaged because I met her in person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

getting the courage Empty Re: getting the courage

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum