The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my kid is getting bullied.

5 posters

Go down

my kid is getting bullied.  Empty my kid is getting bullied.

Post  Abby Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:23 pm

My little boy, was a bit up set yesterday after school when his mum picked him up. He was in a bad mood. Apparently he had a fight with one of his friends. When I got home I went and talked to him to check he was OK. Apparently there was two events that day. The other was a group of kids (5 to 7 year old, he is nearly 7) had been trying to up set him by making fun of me in front of him and generally being little shit bags. Feeling terrible that my choices has inflected this on him and we are going to contact the school. He was OK, more cross than up set, I told him that I was so sorry that they did that to him. Which he replied "it's not your fault daddy, that you feel like a girl." he is just worried I would get up set by people saying things.
He still happy for me to pick him up and drop him off at school when I need to. It was after the kids went back from the holidays so one of them must have had told some thing at home. As it did not occur before hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

my kid is getting bullied.  Empty Re: my kid is getting bullied.

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi Abby!

Children don't have prejudice, it is instilled in them, mostly at home and I'll wager that it is their parents that are at the bottom of it.

How sweet that your Son has the intelligence to see through it all. He has clearly been raised well. Take care Abby. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:13 pm

(Celia posted at the same time as I did)

It is sometimes amazing how much little ones know what is good and bad and how they are willing to stand up for the good.

He will get over this incident and once his 'friends' find out he is not a pushover, they too will get over you.

Continue to let him know that he does not have to stand up for you, but that you are very glad that he does and that you are there to protect him as much as he protects you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:32 pm

As I read it, YOU are being bullied and your son was upset about it on your behalf.

I think your son is a marvellous young man.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Thank you every body. X
He said there was no issues today, which was welcome news. He knows that I don't overly care what people say or stare when out and about (when it does I try and hide it until his a sleep).

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:54 pm

My son was bullied for a while, not about me but one particular little brat had it in for him. I went and complained to the school and to be fair they dealt with it. But what was interesting is that he learned from it. He's one tough cookie as it turned out. Now he's got a good circle of friends and he's known as the boy you don't mess with. Actually he's a right little man. Very sure of himself and protective of his family and friends.

Your comments about your son makes me think he's similar.

He seems to have real character like my little man.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Abby Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 pm

I think sueing is a bit much for a one off, and nothing has happened again.

Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum