The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Game what's yours?

Go down

End Game what's yours? Empty End Game what's yours?

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:03 pm

We talk a lot about our goals, our trials, tribulations, and successes.

But where is your finish line, your objective at the end of it?

When do you reach the end game? How do you know when you have won?

For me, wardrobe success was a laundry load of girl clothes. Once I had enough clothes that I could wear only female attire, my old guy clothes were immediately removed from my life. I didn't care if they 'seemed' in ok shape. They were men's clothing and I was not wearing them ever again.

HRT success was getting rid of blockers. By not requiring them. The operation saw to that.

The medical transition was of course 2 stages. The surgery itself freeing me from blockers, and getting rid of that 'thing'. And after about 2 years after surgery, no longer needing to even acknowledge it as a thing to deal with. I'm 5 years past, and I don't even remember what it was like before the surgery now.

I only have 1 objective now. 'Happily ever after'. I want my name to become Mrs. Lesley Bunny Niyori-Wells. That is due to happen soon.

At which point, I simply won't have anything left undone. I will be truly a post-transgender woman. I will be Bunny, a woman. I won't need to fuss over caring about it any further.

That is my end game. What's yours?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

End Game what's yours? Empty Re: End Game what's yours?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:22 am

You don't half challenge us, Lesley. But my end game is to be buried as Marie. I no longer have goals for me. I ceased to exist some time ago, well the male persona. The female me never blossomed. So I'm a sort of: whatever.

I'm married a woman who has expectations, quite rightly because I Ied her to believe I was a man. Silly me. I have two sons with expectations. They're lovable creatures. They think I'm a man.

The irony of the whole thing is that I joined a dating site because I didn't believe I was trans. I actually hoped to have sex with various women thus proving I was actually straight. Yes I know it's mad.

So I met her. She was and is a lovely lady. I fell in love. I'm still in love despite the fact that I we haven't made love with her for maybe ten years.  Besides I prefer men.

So yes I'd love to wake up beside a lovely man.

M

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:36 pm

That is sad Marie, but I salute the strength of your word. It has value to you, and I salute that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:39 pm

Thanks Lesley. I'm making the best of it but I'm ever hopeful. The odd thing is that I'm in a better place of late. We've moved house. I do feel things will change. The odd thing is that I'm surrounded by LGBT friendly people who don't know I'm T. If only they knew. My wife knows but I told her it was a mistake.

If life was a soap opera there's definitely a storyline in the future. Also the little estate of houses we've moved into is a bit of a soap opera cliche too. Everyone is so friendly. Pre covid people went to barbecues with each other and interacted.

In a sense I've come home because it was like that where I grew up. Poorer but tolerant of difference.

So not so sad I hope. I'm ever optimistic. Perhaps one day I'll be out pruning the bush in the front of the house in my summer dress, only to be greeted warmly by my lady neighbours.

Sigh!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down