The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chances are you are transgender female

+2
Celia Eriksson
Lesley Niyori
6 posters

Go down

Chances are you are transgender female Empty Chances are you are transgender female

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:34 pm

I'm starting off this thread mentioning, if there is a transgender male or a non-binary member that wishes to sponsor a thread for them, please, do so Smile

Anyway.

1. you are subjected to classic female slurs, and you respond with a smile because they used the correct gendered slur.

2. you actually LIKE it when sexist stereotypes and cliches are aimed at you when it's the correct gender stereotypes and cliches.

3. you willingly indulge the annoying articles of clothing of your gender ie wearing a bra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Chances are you are transgender female Empty Re: Chances are you are transgender female

Post  Guest Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:42 pm

There is truth in that. I remember some guys who tried to bully me in my last year at school using girly slurs. It didn't work. I quite enjoyed being called 'cutie'.

A friend once referred to me, in writing, as the 'The nearest thing to a woman and still pee standing up.' I loved that. Being called a 'moody bitch' or 'One of the girls'.

On the other hand. I remember the first time I was referred to as a man. I was in a queue when I heard a child behind me say something about 'that man'. I turned and realised she was referring to me. I actually shivered at the thought. I never saw myself as a man but clearly other people did. A bad moment.

I also hate it when people use male sexist stereotypes against me.

As for bras, well I avoid them but I do love wearing high heels even if they kill me! Particularly strappy sandals which dig into my feet. Oucheeeeeeeeee but it's worth it.

Back to top Go down

Chances are you are transgender female Empty Re: Chances are you are transgender female

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi Lesley and Marie!

I can relate to that Marie, maybe you are too young, but in the mid seventies a fad had girls dyeing the fringe blonde and so did I. And I got a couple of comments, not that I cared much, but one comment from the teacher always telling me to get it cut was 'your hair is like that of a common schoolgirl', I guess he thought he'd get me to cut it by embarrassing me, but of course it didn't.

Bras I wear often, but not all the time, I always sleep with a bra on though.

The boys at the old board came and went for months, they never kept up with stuff, so they probably are not even aware we are here yet, I guess. I think they will come eventually though.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 pm

I used to smile when the PE coaches would tell us we played like 'girls'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:07 pm

"It's like living a lie so well you forget you are even lying."

It's about as close as I can get to explaining why I existed for 50 years oblivious to my (this me) even existing.

I finally showed up and declared, hey, wtf? that's my body damn it and I want it back. And so I killed off the other person. Yep, hormone therapy worked wonders at getting rid of him.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:47 am

... if you are more annoyed by a toilet seat that has been left up than a ciswoman is.

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:56 am

I was once at work at a supermarket, an old branch of nettos. Presenting as male. A woman came up to me as said this....

"Oh, is that dandelion and burdock (a British fizzy drink), I haven't had that in years. I 'll have to get him one. You know how men are..."

It made me smile.....

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:10 am

I love Dandelion and Burdock....

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum