The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronger 8 months on hormones??

2 posters

Go down

Stronger 8 months on hormones?? Empty Stronger 8 months on hormones??

Post  RebeccaMarie Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:49 am

Hey guys sorry it's been a while lot of stuff's happening I'm about to be homeless but that's not the reason I'm here I'll make a post about that later though I doubt anyone can help I really just discovered something I've been a hormones for 8 months and I've lost almost 90 pounds I used to struggle to pick up 20 lb and I just picked up 60 lb without issue I know for a fact because I tested it that I could not do this a few months ago how am I getting stronger on female hormones is it just because I lost a lot of weight
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stronger 8 months on hormones?? Empty Re: Stronger 8 months on hormones??

Post  RebeccaMarie Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:07 am

Update I further tested found I can lift 72 lb

Like what the heck @_@ how is this happening
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:39 am

If I had to guess, you're probably just way more active physically. Estrogen increases muscle strength and mass, too, just less so than T.

I'm very sorry to hear about the homeless situation, by the way. It's something I've been through twice, so I know it's devastating, to say the least. Having survived the ordeal, though, I've learned a couple of things that may be of some use to you.
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:24 am

I'm getting kicked out again due to transgendered hate I have till October 11th to get everything out

It's kind of worse because my car decided it doesn't want to live anymore and I have to buy a new car on top of living in my car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:12 am

That's an unfair, dreadful situation, to put it mildly, but at the very least, you have a bit of time to prepare. Use any and every resource available: food banks/pantries, libraries,  shelters, etc. Look up homeless services in your area, especially if there are some that cater towards the LGBT community. If you can afford a 24-hour gym membership, that'd be very useful, too.

I washed dishes and cleaned restrooms at various establishments in exchange for food, money, and other services, at least until I was able to get a job. I had no friends and family, so getting out of my comfort zone, knowing when to reach out/ask for help, and offering my assistance helped keep me alive. That and general street savviness, I suppose. I don't miss dumpster diving, but I knew how to do it effectively, e.g.

Just double checking, is buying a new car more affordable than repairing your current one? Regardless, I'm very sorry to hear about that, too. If it's any consolation, a car offers shelter (and transportation, if it works). Trust me when I say that it's a lot better than being homeless and not having one.

Anyway, please keep us posted whenever you have the time.

Last edited by Anna Mull on Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down