The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swimsuit time!

4 posters

Go down

swimsuit time! Empty swimsuit time!

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:56 pm

With the up and coming trip to Malaga, I need beach wear! Found a couple of one piece suits  which with tummy control help squash thing in the right direction! Got a scarf thingy to go around my waist to help hide stuff! In my mind it will be easier going to the beach than the local swimming pool at home. Need to figure out how to pack up above  better as I just use chicken fillets and pads these days as the silicon forms just don't sit right now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

swimsuit time! Empty Re: swimsuit time!

Post  Abby Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:56 am

Can see your point, but boobs help get my brain alignment going. Besides they are at that point of to small to fit into A cup, but hurt if unsupported by pads to fill the volume.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Angelic wrote:I think you should eat the chicken fillets, put the silicon dioxide in burrito shells, and go there flat chested. As a matter of fact, I saw on TV today some female sports people, the females were very hot and gorgeous, and as a matter of fact one of them had as flat a chest as me, which is very flat of course. The main thing that makes you pass as a female, is your visage.

What Angelic said.

As a runner, I see lots of cis women whose chests are as flat as my barely A-cups, and there is no doubt they are women. I wear little more than latex nipple covers and a tank top under my shirt or dress, and am close to 100% recognition as female these days. Long hair in a feminine cut, and no beard shadow after lots of electrolysis are probably the most effective things. Yesterday I wearing a men's polo shirt, no makeup, and was called ma'am.

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Electrolysis is likely my 2019 mountain to climb.

Shaving is cheap and easy and fast and lasts for like 8 hours.
The thing is, I shave in the morning, and by date time, it's like I hadn't.

Nothing kills the mood like a man kissing your cheek and you have stubble Smile

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:39 am

Actually, I shave in the tub, a bubble bath made from a lot of moisturizer based bath soap.

I use a moisturizer, not a shaving cream. And my entire head is shaved basically each time in an intense fashion. I don't just shave in a typical manly fashion ie once or two strokes, but rather I shave in a fashion where it is many strokes, every possible direction until there is no sensation of cutting hairs. Nicks and cuts? Nope, I don't even use a mirror. At 56, my hands don't need to be told how to do it. Too many years doing it Smile I can shave every square inch of my body in less time than you would think needed.

It is more or less exfoliating the skin thoroughly daily. Harmful to the skin, nope. And all that moisturizer means my skin is amazingly smooth and amazingly soft. Babies have nothing on me Smile
I have had people remark on how darned soft my skin is.

I never use a skin concealer daily. I might on a day when I go all out and use makeup for the eyes and really leave no stone unturned. But that's a rare effort.

The shrinks expect full time in female attire proves you are serious. The thing is, 'full time' is required for surgery options. It's normal to be on hormones the day you feel like beginning your journey. That's even before your wardrobe change too. So your hormone regimen can even predate your need for shaving and makeup skills. And hormones alter your skin making it softer. It alters your body hair making it disappear. It alters your mood making it easier to feel 'right' about looking feminine.

Female underwear ie panties, actually feel BETTER than male underwear so much so you will marvel at why you didn't change sooner. Thigh gap, it isn't a thing. If I had a dollar for every cisfemale blob I walked past in a day, I'd be able to afford to fly you to Montreal and give you the GRS now Smile The only girls with no thigh gap problem, are also toothpicks that likely don't eat correctly.

I'm happy to say, male BO doesn't exist after hormones. It was rather amusing to realise I no longer smell in the heat even. Very helpful with laundry too. Transgender men though find that they actually BEGIN to smell hot days or not hehe. And they grow hair eeeeverywhere. Most are rather happy about that. Hormones also stop male pattern hair loss immediately. It won't give back anything you already lost though. Women are not all that bald for a reason. It takes most women about 70 years before they notice any thinning of their hair.

Hormones also make me look amazingly younger. Before hormone therapy, I was being mistaken for a senior citizen dang it. I actually had women MY age asking if I needed help crossing a street or a parking lot. Yeah, stopped using the cane after hormones too. I was even once mistaken for my mom's husband of all things. Now, well I am constantly being mistaken as 36 not 56 and certainly not mid-70s.

Yeah, men on dating sites can tend to suspect I might not be cisfemale. Facial structure is totally different. But a proper hairstyle, and a nice lipstick, and earrings and a necklace and an efficient shave, and a man has to be a right total asshole to call me 'sir'. I'm treated as a woman, because I dress like one, carry myself as one and act like one. It makes a difference.

My shaving is more about self-conscious than it is visual.
I can go a day without shaving and you can't 'see' anything.
And really, I'm not getting kissed by men on a daily basis (not even in my dreams hehe).
In fact, in 4 years, I have been kissed no more than 5 times in total. And only one of those was an "oh wow" kiss.

After GRS it's kinda hard to feel anything other than female, regardless of the shaving.
Having a vagina tends to ruin your ability to feel like a man Smile
There's nothing like having a female friend over and she's casual about trying on clothing in your presence. Nothing says acceptance like a girl not caring how much skin she exposes in front of you because you are both girls after all. When you have walked past another woman in just your panties because you are late getting dressed to go somewhere and she's just standing there waiting as if you walking past her in just panties is nothing to even remark on, you are fully female. And no, it's not a lesbian thing, any more than 2 men walking around in a men's change room naked isn't gay.

Funny is my oh so obviously flat chested and pretty 34 year old cisfemale friend asking for tweezers to get rid of annoying facial hairs that are pissing her off.

You'll feel 'male' right up until you tell that voice in your head to fuck off and get with the program eh. It took me a while to see 'me' and not him, but it's not like the image change, but rather the attitude changed.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:09 am

Hairyness is a big trigger for me these days, heck I grew a beard for several years just so I would not have to look in a mirror to shave. Im having laser to get rid of it, two sessions in and having some effect. I see it as an investment into happyness, and extra sleep once I don't need to spend 20 minutes a day shaving with electronic razor as blades just slice me up in the mornings for some reason. Just need to deal with the rest of the wookie, and hoping that the body hair will change with the hormones. 5 months in so hopefully some time soon, as getting my little boobs waxed was a little painful, although not as bad as epilating them!

Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:48 pm

You've made some peculiar statements there Angel.

No, when I shave in the tub, it goes down the drain just fine. It's not that much hair.
I don't shave for laughs, not sure anyone does. But I don't over think it either.
Sometimes your posts confound me where your sexuality is concerned.
You really need to stop hating on yourself.
Submissive dominatrix is a contradiction.
I have large upper legs. Healthy strong upper legs. There isn't any gap. No, I don't suffer from a rash. And because I don't wear pants, I don't need to care about wear to the instep either. Nothing down there but my panties and panties don't have an instep either.
Never met anyone that likes being smelly. But it's reaffirming to be like the gender you desire to be.
Hence, most transgender females wish they could menstruate as it would mean they could have babies too. Most transgender men don't want the hassle of BO and shaving, but it reaffirms their gender by needing to do so. I doubt I'd like the bloating and the bleeding and the cramps any more than any other woman.
Estrogen hasn't made me younger, only apparently younger. Climbing stairs is a heck of a reminder of how old my body is. But I look great in a picture.
I was glad to ditch the need for anti-androgens. Regardless of what type you use, it's going to be hard on some organ in your body.
You are either man enough to enjoy a penis, or woman enough to not care if you ever get to feel what using one is like. I would suggest you decide which though.
I am not turned on by girls, and most girls are not lesbians.
And most men are not gay.
I don't see my gal friends as 'hot' even if they are apparently attractive. Sue is 67 and Carolyn is 34, and if I was a lesbian, I'd be looking for someone my age.
I do indeed live alone, oh, well, there is my husband Frank actually (you know, my teddy bear).
I have friends drop by occasionally. Generally female friends. We have girl's nights get-togethers where we eat snacks, gossip and watch videos. Not all girls do this though.

Tried to cover everything.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:18 pm

You know, sitting here on the beach, in my swimming costume is probably the most afferming thing I have done so far. Ok I have not gone top less like half of the women here (may be next year, when I have more than AA

Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down