The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This time I'M the celebrity :)

4 posters

Go down

This time I'M the celebrity :) Empty This time I'M the celebrity :)

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:11 am

Check this out. It's me.

https://treblecock.podbean.com/e/bunny-lesley-niyori/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

This time I'M the celebrity :) Empty Re: This time I'M the celebrity :)

Post  Tara Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:53 pm

Woo! You're famous! Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:38 am

Hi Lesley,

I listened in. Of course I found I was not surprised, coz I know you. And it was better explained, so I understand you more now. I also had a strong (Protestant) upbringing and though I kind a despised Church and Sunday School at the time and have let go a bit, you know, I still hold that belief, at least still in a Creator.

So, I had quite an opposite difference, coz I knew at an early age that I was gay and feminine. But I believe we all find our path in different ways and that is simply how things are.

Thanks for highlighting the fact that the LBGT is not all embracing, and that there are divisions. We all know that, but cis may believe that we are all the same, like we are one club... NOT! There are so many division. I have experienced some of my worst moments of abuse amongst LG parts of the 'community', particularly the 'L'.

Heart rendering with your Brother calling you his Sister, twas the same when my Mother recognised me as her Daughter.

I cannot comment on any medical stuff, unless I hear someone doing something stupid and I won't comment on your personal and dating stuff, exceot to say, I agree, internet dating, no, no, no!

But it was nice to hear how you met D'Arcy and as always I wish you both well as you know!!! Say Hi to D'Arcy for me

You spoke well, I listened well, you did us proud and I enjoyed the podcast. And thank you, now we know the Niyori part of you Lesley!

Love you, both you honeys!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:10 pm

Interesting. Well done. Bunny? Didn't know that before.

I do admire you more now.

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:35 am

Very Happy Very Happy

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down