The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last piece of clothing you bought.

5 posters

Go down

The last piece of clothing you bought. Empty The last piece of clothing you bought.

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Sun May 20, 2018 10:48 pm

I thought I'd start a thread for showing off our funky new threads.

I bought these ladies knickers from Asda. 3 quid each. Wonder Woman, and the little mermaid. The last piece of clothing you bought. Img_0412
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

The last piece of clothing you bought. Empty Re: The last piece of clothing you bought.

Post  RebeccaMarie Sun May 20, 2018 11:15 pm

4 dollars a piece huh not bad
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

The last piece of clothing you bought. Empty Re: The last piece of clothing you bought.

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun May 20, 2018 11:18 pm

Oh, massively cute, I'd so wear those Smile

Recently Lesley wore an item the other me used to say were worn by girls just asking for trouble Smile

My first time in a tube top (it has straps which I have not been using, I tuck them under the top off my shoulders).

It's pink with a common multi-colour floral pattern. Elastic top and bottom (which is kinda required to keep it on.

I have to wear it with a skirt that can go just a tad higher so my not flattering belly is not so obvious.

The main thing is it is new to me to wear tube tops. Girl, it feels like I have nothing on hehe (you obviously don't wear a bra with it. But it sure makes me feel pretty, and it appears to grab the attention of men (likely the idea).
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon May 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Last thing I bought was a puff jacket. I have three puff jackets now I do like them. Well this one is a bit longer than the others and don't show my bum off unfortunately.... Embarassed , but it's an Armani black ultra light puffer, it does have a padded inside too so I think it's good to be worn on colder nights in summer. I have to fold the cuffs up a little, or just accept they are too long It'll probably wait 'til winter though coz there is room for a woollen sweater or two.

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon May 21, 2018 9:24 pm

A long white with dark blue panels dress with a black cardigan. Looks elegant yet professional from M and S outlet. For job interviews (still waiting out come) and other formal events.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 pm

To pick myself up, I bought some new shoes today.

I tend to buy primarks men's canvas shoes as a cheap unisex casual shoes. These are a rather natty denim.

The last piece of clothing you bought. Img_0513
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon May 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Yes,Lucy, I'd wear those. I've lots of trainers, baseball shoes and that. I wear 'em with jeans usually. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 am

The last piece of clothing you bought. Screen10

Last thing I bought was some cute panties

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Tue May 22, 2018 8:53 am

Those look soooo cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Bras. Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue May 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Oh if only I had someone to wear something like that for, Becky Smile

My husband doesn't care what I wear.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue May 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Not bad! I actually found myself trying to hover over the pictures on the left to see how they look at the other angles Rolling Eyes .... !!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Wed May 23, 2018 8:52 pm

I've been looking for a padded bra in my size (38aa) that I can wear without chicken fillets..,

The last piece of clothing you bought. Img_0515

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down