The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A reply to the usual "Family Values" garbage we live with

4 posters

Go down

A reply to the usual "Family Values" garbage we live with Empty A reply to the usual "Family Values" garbage we live with

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:52 pm

This video is long, and it miiiight not interest you, but one thing is for certain, it will most assuredly arm you for the next time you have to stomache any transphobic crap from the religious right.

I've been watching many of his videos. He's so obviously smart, so obviously highly educated, so utterly on the mark. He's devastating. He's my current new hero. Stunningly articulate.

I think I might just parrot him myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

A reply to the usual "Family Values" garbage we live with Empty Re: A reply to the usual "Family Values" garbage we live with

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:27 pm

Man in video wrote:…..[after religious quotes of others] "....there are so many gay people and sexy women in California, it's hard to tell who is causing the earthquakes".... [they should] "understand, sexual orientation is not a matter of choice, but religion is"....

Oh, I like this guy Lesley! Can't watch it all now, just ten minutes more as I am having a coffee break, coz the housework has to be finished, but he is terrific!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A reply to the usual "Family Values" garbage we live with Empty Re: A reply to the usual "Family Values" garbage we live with

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:51 pm

He has (he claimed) 300 videos on YouTube.

I don't think all are religion based comment.

After watching 5 of his videos, some of the best spent hours of my life, I have lost ALL interest in religion...utterly.

He's not a mean-spirited man, he's just unable to buy the bullshit.

I'm watching one, where he mentions a statistic. China, in rank 1 for the performance of its kids, possesses more honours students, than there are kids in North America.

The religious right is ensuring our kids are taught garbage, and that our future (if we have one), will be led by unfortunate idiots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:09 am

Angelic, this is a new record for how far off the mark you've been with a post.

Maybe you should either watch the entire video, or not bother watch it at all Smile

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:03 am

Aron Ra isn't a social justice warrior dear. I can assure you, he couldn't care less. He's just a scientist that's fed up with religions teaching lies. That's almost all you are going to get from his videos.

If you're reading anything else into his content, you're just making it up on your own.

I'm not aware of any of the mongrel nonsense. It's news to me.

But everyone has a cause, it just depends on what that cause is.
TERFS have a cause, and the LGBT community has a cause.
Christianity has a cause. And atheists have a cause.

You need to really get a grip on the obsession with that mongrel nonsense though.
That's your invention.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:42 am

Christians feel oppressed when they are not allowed to oppress other people.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:57 am

Angelic wrote:Read between the lines dear. He was chastising Christians for believing the races should be divided into continents. The underlying content was the SJW dogma that race mixing is jolly good. And here I am, a mongrel who isn't happy being impure. Yes the SJW dogma only benefits the SJWs by making them feel good about their own dogma. They could care less what actual mongrels, such as myself, have to say about it.

What the fuck are you talking about? 

This is a rhetorical question and does not want or need an answer.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down