The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Content Warning

4 posters

Go down

Content Warning Empty Content Warning

Post  Kaibeth Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:26 am

I have several circumstances, such as PTSD and schizophrenic-spectrum disorders, that make going out my front door a most trying experience. Through good therapy-mill therapists and a LOT of self-reliance, it has gotten to where I can go to stores and appointments without my partner, whose mobility issues are compounding.

Yesterday, I went and did our big bi-weekly grocery run. I was in a great headspace. Light rain, twilight driving, Grateful Dead pumping out of the speakers. My mood stayed with me in the store. I didn't flinch walking past men, I even saw a couple of cute ones. Ran my circuit through the store, had everything I needed, and went to the checkout line with a smile on my face, where I was cut off by a burly gentleman, child in tow, with the words "Outta the way, (T-word I'm apparently not allowed to type.)"

I did TWO bong hits last night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Content Warning 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Content Warning Empty Re: Content Warning

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:20 am

I cannot imagine what agoraphobia is like and if you are mastering this fear then GOOD FOR YOU!

I have been fearful of men every since I molested by a Sea Scout leader when I was 15 and it took me over 50 years to realize my fear and overcome what it did to me.

I know that Kaibeth and I are not the only ones here with debilitating fears, but please do whatever you can to overcome what ever bogey man you have under the bed. Life is so much more enjoyable not having to constantly look over your shoulder for something that is not there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi Beth,  

So annoying that there are bigots around ready to spoil the day. And with a child, that most likely wil carry bigotry for at least a part of his /her life, possibly to the end of it and passing on to their children.

The word tra""y has been banned from here along with some others. i do not like it and as you have witnessed, is used as a derogatory insult by bigots.

Well done Beth for overcoming your fears. I do get the collywobbles or yips sometimes and I'll go through a phase of being a little scared of everything about life.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Oh the verbal savagery that man shaped pile of shit would have experienced from me if he had done that to you in my presence.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:02 am

I thank you for that Lesley, but what do we do when he turns it physical?

I appreciate certain words being filtered here. You noticed the "Content Warning."

Content Warning 39208

Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 am

Kaibeth wrote:I thank you for that Lesley, but what do we do when he turns it physical?

I appreciate certain words being filtered here. You noticed the "Content Warning."

"but what do we do when he turns it physical"

I'm ex-military, anyone getting physical with me is making a bigger mistake. I might look harmless, I'm far from it. They don't teach subdual in the infantry, I was not trained to apprehend criminals. I was taught to eliminate efficiently and effectively.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:33 am

I am as well, but woefully undertrained 30 years later. And out of shape. Very Happy

Content Warning 39208

Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:39 am

Apologies, Beth. I missed the reference to the 'T' word. Still, you made your rounds and made it back home.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down