The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lies (the number one cause of all the world's troubles)

2 posters

Go down

Lies (the number one cause of all the world's troubles) Empty Lies (the number one cause of all the world's troubles)

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:11 pm

At one time, I might have blamed 'greed' as being the root of all evil, but no.

It's Lies.

Greed only works due to lies. Lies from government, corporations, petty individuals empowering governments and individuals. That's how greed works. Without the lies, greed isn't possible.

This will offend some, but lies are why religion works.
There is no proof, NONE, that God exists in any fashion form or justification.
And no, it is not the problem of science to prove God is NOT there.
It's the problem of the person asserting he is.

Christianity is all about lies when it comes to our people.
They assert we are an abomination on the basis of the Bible saying so.
I assert that the Bible is a long overblown pack of lies.
And I DO have proof that is full of proven lies.

Religion asserts many things and then refuses to offer proof.
In a court of law, that simply is worth nothing.

It doesn't seem to matter where you look today, the world is full of agendas pushing falsehoods.
People like to hate on Facebook, and how much of it is just lies?
People like to make YouTube videos, and how much of it is just lies.
The mass news media out there, and how much of it is just spin, which is just another term for lies.
People like to use Google to look up information. But Google is just a lot of text on a screen often not even remotely peer reviewed. If you found it on a Wiki, so what, I can write a Wiki, and be completely full of shit while doing it.

Lies are easy to spread.
How much of our legal system are just the lies made enforceable?
Just because it is a law, doesn't make it a fact.
Science adheres only to proven evidence.
Science doesn't answer to any nations legal codes.
There are nations out there, that make it illegal to deny God.
Yet, there is no proof God exists.

Our world is controlled by lies.
We are suffering global climate peril thanks to lies.
We are suffering poverty thanks to lies.
We need to kill off the lies.

The oil industry. The pharma industry. The tobacco industry. The gun lobby. They all lie to survive and promote their agendas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Lies (the number one cause of all the world's troubles) Empty Re: Lies (the number one cause of all the world's troubles)

Post  Kaibeth Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:29 pm

I am a Christian. In a very Wiccan Buddhist sort of way.

I don't buy the Virgin Birth and Ressurection stuff. I don't pay any mind to the "cotton/poly socks will send you straight to hell" crap.

Yeshua taught me to love everyone, even those who challenge me; to be kind and to not judge others.

Not all of us are slathering hatred or brainwashed morons. Just wanted to point that out.

As far as damaging agendas go, yes, even "good politicians" are cut from the same cloth as "bad politicians." To use an analogy near to my heart, "an airplane needs both wings to fly."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lies (the number one cause of all the world's troubles) 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Lies (the number one cause of all the world's troubles) Empty Re: Lies (the number one cause of all the world's troubles)

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Yes, Jesus real or not, the message was a good one. Assuming it was his message. Even if it wasn't his message, it remains a good one.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
And judge not, lest you be judged.

There are a great many so-called Christians that sure have buggered the central message of Jesus.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:30 am

Unfortunately we humans need lies to maintain our civilisation. Benign lies mostly. The movie 'Liar Liar' highlighted that in an amusing way.

Humans also love storytelling and have always made up stories to explain our world. That's how we invented Gods. I've read the 'Greek Myths'. Wonderful stories with hardly a word of truth except that it contains life lessons we all should take heed of. Similarly the Bible has some worthy truths amid a sea of falsehood and invented stories. Indeed the whole premise of the book, that there's a God is false.

Unless you believe in God in which case, it's not a lie in your mind.

The truth is (and that's no lie) that we 'can't handle the truth'. Look at the often hysterical social media reaction when someone stands up and tells it like it is. No political career would survive without lying. No political cause either even if sometimes the lies catch up and derail the whole thing, Brexit anyone?

We want people to lie to us. Even the most fervent Trump supporter knows he's lying all the time. But they don't care because they believe he will deliver on his promises, some of them anyway. They are of course lying to themselves.

We humans live in a world we've constructed in our own mind. It's an illusion but don't dare anyone burst our bubble.

We live the lie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down