The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very stupid girl...

3 posters

Go down

A very stupid girl... Empty A very stupid girl...

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Chelsea Manning Is Jailed for Refusing to Testify in WikiLeaks Case
March 8, 2019

WASHINGTON — Chelsea Manning, the former Army intelligence analyst who provided archives of secret military documents to WikiLeaks in 2010, was taken into custody on Friday after a federal judge found her in contempt for refusing to testify before a grand jury that is investigating the antisecrecy group.

Judge Claude H. Hilton of Federal District Court in the Eastern District of Virginia ruled that Ms. Manning must stay in civil detention until she testifies.
She is continuing to act like a petulant teenager who thinks... I have no idea what she is thinking about.
“Chelsea is a tremendously courageous person and this outcome was not unexpected but this an appealable order,” said her lawyer, Moira Meltzer-Cohen.

Ms. Manning had vowed not to cooperate in the investigation even though prosecutors in the Eastern District of Virginia granted immunity for her testimony.

“In solidarity with many activists facing the odds, I will stand by my principles,” she said on Thursday. “I will exhaust every legal remedy available. My legal team continues to challenge the secrecy of these proceedings, and I am prepared to face the consequences of my refusal.”

She can spend up to 18 months for failure to appear and answer questions. Her claim of already answering these questions is moot as this is a different court/time/investigation.

From the website: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/08/us/politics/chelsea-manning-wikileaks-jail.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

A very stupid girl... Empty Re: A very stupid girl...

Post  Kaibeth Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:33 pm

What is so bad about standing up for one's convictions (No pun intended.)

Do you think shit's gonna change without people doing things like this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A very stupid girl... 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:18 pm

A very stupid girl... 31H2%2BvtaedL
Remember, the mouse always gets eaten in the end.

Sorry, Beth but she is pissing all over herself for little, if any benefit to herself or to the greater good.

She did whatever good was going to come from her actions when she delivered the documents to WikiLeaks.

Now, she is standing in her bedroom with her door closed stamping her feet because she has been asked to act like an adult and help find out what is going on with the rest of the WikiLeaks investigation.

She is not getting good counsel. Know your battles and when to stand. She hasn't a clue left.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:50 pm

She clearly doesn't understand where here true allegiances belongs. It would with herself. Her mantle of martyrdom will carry her no further. Bitch needs to wise up and fast.

Everything you want is on the other side of fear

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down