The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?

+3
Supreme_Pizza
Celia Eriksson
Ellebell87
7 posters

Go down

Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?  Empty Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?

Post  Ellebell87 Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:10 am

Does anyone here have a fitness regimine they follow, which helps to develop curves? Just curious what people have tried, and how it has worked out.

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?  Empty Re: Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:15 am

Hi Elle!

I've always kept to my routine of squats, planks and sit ups. I do twenty of each every morning and rarely skip, if I have time I sometimes do more.

I avoid all exercises that strengthen the arm to much, my arms get quite enough from badminton and golf. The areas I concentrate on are waist, hips and behind. There is the prayer and of course breast massage which can make one's breasts a little more prominent.

The squat is easy Elle. Push your arms forward for balance and simply squat, ensuring that your back is straight. Repeat and focus on the squat position, I bob a few times before rising. I never use weights, they would make arms too musculalar This video shows many different types of squat.

Planks vary so, but are quite basic. Watch out for the ones that put too much into the arms, mix this exercise with sit ups. They help keep the waist trim. Here is another video that shows various planks.

Not many know of the prayer, I have not used it for some time, but if bored at work on nightshift I might do some, because you can do them anywhere. You simply assume the prayer position with your hands, elbows out 90 degrees and fingertips level with bottom lip and push hands together for ten seconds and rest ten seconds. There is no need to hold your breath doing this one Elle, as a friend of mine did when I showed her!!!!

Those are my liccle tips, there are others that might you may wish to try, youtube is the best place to find them. And perhaps others here know some that might help!

Celia

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?  Empty Re: Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?

Post  Ellebell87 Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:46 am

Thank you Celia, Ive been doing sqauts, But I will give the planks and the prayers a try

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_Pizza Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:40 pm

I'm lazy.

I concentrate more on things I don't do. Like not eating fried food, not drinking soda, or not having anything to eat or drink 2 hours before bed.

Down over 100lbs so far.

My exercise is parking far from the door.

I'm not extreme but it's sustainable.

Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:45 pm

Im down another belt notch. Yoga planks squats, and cutting out soda and candy

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:51 pm

My fitness tip, stop eating cookies.

Well, it's what I need to do I guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:35 am

Oatmeal cookies might be good, though you might wanna do some research

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:04 pm

Eat Healthy. Exercise Daily. Die Anyway.

"You must be a load of fun at parties, Kaibeth."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?  39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:30 am

I have done what I can to cut out unnecessary caloric intake and saturated fats. No eating late helps. I also got a Fitbit and subscribed to the premium coach. So far it has a satisfying variety of exercises that changes daily based on my feedback, some nice mindfulness tools and helps me track my other activities like my vr cardio exercise.

Good sleep and drinking plenty of water is also very important.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:32 pm

Yes Carolyn, water intake is important, for water retention is the reason for a paunch, whatever size we may be.

As for oatmeal biscuits, if you are going to eat biscuits, they are probably the best, I do indulge in two Oaties occasionally, I end up throwing half away, coz I don't do it often!

Die anyway Beth?, always looking on the bright side of life!!!!

Though the great Billy Connoly would agree with you. He said something I liked, (I'll do it in Scottish brogue), it went something, not exactly though, like this:

"I reed somewhere. That if you eat broon ootmeal bread, instead of white. Apparently they says, it could add two months on to your lifespan, or two weeks, I cannae remember, boot they say broon bread is better for ye!"

"I's fuckin' hates broon bread! It tastes like absolute shite! Ye put it in ye mouth and it's like, Awwww! Ye Mother of God, what the fuck is this! I likes me whe-ite bread!"

"Well, I thought 'pon this and those two weeks extra.... thet ye get...... Ye don't get them when ye are like in ye twenties, when ye are young and shagging every night and boozing, getting pissed out ye skull! Ye get those extra two weeks when ye are old stuck in a wheelychair and shite-ing yeself, dribbling doon ye chin!"

Thought you might like that Beth....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:54 pm

Celia, I laughed way too hard at this.

The Badger isn't supposed to laugh. The Badger is supposed to be dour and stern.

Does anyone here, have any fitness tips to give a girl?  39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:33 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi Elle!

I've always kept to my routine of squats, planks and sit ups. I do twenty of each every morning and rarely skip, if I have time I sometimes do more.

I avoid all exercises that strengthen the arm to much, my arms get quite enough from badminton and golf. The areas I concentrate on are waist, hips and behind. There is the prayer and of course breast massage which can make one's breasts a little more prominent.

The squat is easy Elle. Push your arms forward for balance and simply squat, ensuring that your back is straight. Repeat and focus on the squat position, I bob a few times before rising. I never use weights, they would make arms too musculalar This video shows many different types of squat.

Planks vary so, but are quite basic. Watch out for the ones that put too much into the arms, mix this exercise with sit ups. They help keep the waist trim. Here is another video that shows various planks.

Not many know of the prayer, I have not used it for some time, but if bored at work on nightshift I might do some, because you can do them anywhere. You simply assume the prayer position with your hands, elbows out 90 degrees and fingertips level with bottom lip and push hands together for ten seconds and rest ten seconds. There is no need to hold your breath doing this one Elle, as a friend of mine did when I showed her!!!!

Those are my liccle tips, there are others that might you may wish to try, youtube is the best place to find them. And perhaps others here know some that might help!

Celia

What are some good planks that don't work the arms too much? I definitely need to flatten out the stomach and lose a little more. Second letter should go out tomorrow so I should get an answer from the surgeon and insurance pretty soon.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:19 am

Most planks unless they are moves like plank to push-up should be mostly be about exercising your core. As most you are essentially locking your arms or doing small movements to hit different muscle groups. Reverse crunches and bridge style butt lifts are nice as well.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:51 am

Hi Michi, hope you have good news soonl. Yes, Carolyn is right, be careful of push-up type planks, you can do many side planks and arms floored and elbow side planks that will help.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:50 am

Thanks!

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down